pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: pepe guardiola

FantasyIreland said:
Rumours have been circulating.......

I beleve Nip,on here,also said everyone would happy with a scenario he had heard.

I'm not itk but I have heard from someone who is (not on this board) that Mancini was given backing till 2014 when he will then go his way and we go ours. Everyone is happy because inners and outers both get their way.

I believe De Boer is our next appointment, I base that on opinion. No way will City wait on ice for Pep to finish at Bayern. Maybe Mancini finishes his reign then Pep follows but imo we will go a different route. There was life before Pep and there's life after it. I believe De Boer is a very shrewd choice anyway.

Big call by Salford Paul. I hope he's right but I cannot see it, not at all.

citytill1die84 said:
Mancini for 2 years then? Let's see how he does at Munich although he can't really go wrong can he?
You never know, football is a mysterious thing! I don't think he will, he's got all the qualities needed to succeed plus..Bayern do seem like they've got it all. If he comes here it will be good for us no doubt, but we will see. The countdown is on until 2015 then ! :D

salfordpaul said:
is coming to city in two years time, that is all ! all done ! haters plaese avoid this thread. munich is a stop gap at the moment. i will take the accolades in 2 years!

Does this mean we have Rafa Banitez until then?

As for Pep I don't rule out the rags, I actually think he is their chosen man to replace Ferguson. Let him do a stint at Bayern to further his legacy and also to prove himself more (if that's what you call managing the best squad in the world who are running away with league etc) .

This 2 year stuff doesn't make sense to me. If I was Pep I'd do 3 years and leave on a free when he can command more wages due to City not paying Bayern compensation.

-- Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:02 pm --

ANY1aBLUE said:
salfordpaul said:
is coming to city in two years time, that is all ! all done ! haters plaese avoid this thread. munich is a stop gap at the moment. i will take the accolades in 2 years!

If Jose goes to Chelsea and Ancelotti goes to Real then surely Benitez and Pellegrini are in a straight race for PSG?<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:03 pm --<br /><br />
ANY1aBLUE said:
salfordpaul said:

If Jose goes to Chelsea and Ancelotti goes to Real then surely Benitez and Pellegrini are in a straight race for PSG?

Not too sure about Pep to the rags to be honest - there are always rumours circulating about life after baconface. the last rumour I heard was that the wife robber and the ginger dwarf were in-line after completing coaching badges.

De Boer looks a great talent though I agree.

Syth said:
citytill1die84 said:
Mancini for 2 years then? Let's see how he does at Munich although he can't really go wrong can he?
You never know, football is a mysterious thing! I don't think he will, he's got all the qualities needed to succeed plus..Bayern do seem like they've got it all. If he comes here it will be good for us no doubt, but we will see. The countdown is on until 2015 then ! :D

Maybe he can persuade Messi to try his luck in England :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.