pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasHere said:
Basically peps coming to us soon because we have a board that worked with him at barca?

Some of our fans are deluded.

If Guardiola did suddenly become available then he would seriously consider it imho.

Wow haha, I remember this thread being made.

We'll let's find out if the guy with inside info really has the goods. I certainly hope so, now that I feel it's nailed on for Pellegrini to get the sack. I like the way guardiola's teams defend. Not to mention he's best manager in the world right now.

After watching us acquire robinho, I reckon anythings possible in footbal, I really do. We'll see. To be honest I'll take few trophiless seasons so long as I see good signs of the right kind of squad development.

there is a lot said about Pep wanting to got clubs with history and tradition. Fucking hell this is his second proper job in football. I know some RAG mates who are always reminding me he will be their next boss. Something to do with his book and the fact he wants history and the traditional clubs.

Well if that is the case then our board will already know his answer. He will not lie to his mate if his choice is based on his beliefs and motive. He will not string his mate the Sheikh along. People need to realise our owner is a very very very well respected person across the world unlike the fucking tools Glaziers or Henry or any of the other owners in football bar a couple - Not somebody to take for a ride and string along.

The only thing I see here is - if we are still in for him then that is because he has committed to us. Our Leadership team are not mugs. I truly believe that.

citytill1die84 said:
Seriously where did those 2 years go? I remember this thread like it was made yesterday.

Yep, same here. I bumped it on it's one year's anniversary and that only feels like last month!

Claims are made all the time, but this one stuck in the mind because of the He Who Must Not Be Named on Bluemoon situation at the time of the thread being made.

A part of me still thinks it is going to happen despite what Pep said this week...though did he say what he said this week because he knows what he said/signed two years ago?

That arrogant f*cker rumenigge at it again , "i dont think he (pep guardiola) will join a club like Manchester city" what a c*nt . He is the chairmen of the ECA , and it would be expected he shows some respect for its members , how these f*ckers like him and Dyke get away with their deriding comments of our club is beyond belief. When we do lift the champs league , i hope buzzer gets the opportunity to lift the trophy with the trophy in one hand and two fingers of his other hand waving in the general direction of Twatini , rumenigge and gill ,

crystal_mais said:
there is a lot said about Pep wanting to got clubs with history and tradition. Fucking hell this is his second proper job in football. I know some RAG mates who are always reminding me he will be their next boss. Something to do with his book and the fact he wants history and the traditional clubs.

Well if that is the case then our board will already know his answer. He will not lie to his mate if his choice is based on his beliefs and motive. He will not string his mate the Sheikh along. People need to realise our owner is a very very very well respected person across the world unlike the fucking tools Glaziers or Henry or any of the other owners in football bar a couple - Not somebody to take for a ride and string along.

The only thing I see here is - if we are still in for him then that is because he has committed to us. Our Leadership team are not mugs. I truly believe that.

Interesting how you believe the Sheikh is a very very well respected person across the world. I mean I remember before he took over at your club you were all saying how much you wanted him to take over. Oh no you didn't that's right, because hardly any fucker had heard of him unless you had dealings in Dubai. That's not me saying the Glazers are respected because they're not. Neither is Abdullah Al-Thani, who is the Qatari equivalent of your bod.

I understand Txiki and Soriano know Pep, but I fail to see how your club suits his philosophy. Barcelona he brought through and established players like Valdes, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Pedro, Pique, all products of the academy and Barcelona through and through. Now at Bayern he has Müller, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Gaudino, Badstuber. So he's gonna go to City, where you don't have one player like that in your senior squad, or even that close to breaking into the first team, so that's against his ideals to begin with. And for that to happen, you're probably gonna need a couple of years without trophies where you just bring through the kids you've got now, and as your owner on average gives a manager 2 and a half seasons, and then just gives whoever the bullet for not winning a trophy, he's gonna struggle to implement anything he wants. I also think it would be a bit of a jump in recruitment. Mark Hughes-Roberto Mancini-Manuel Pellegrini- Pep Guardiola. Seems a tad unrealistic, but who knows he knows Txiki and Soriano so it could happen anyway.

redmanc34 said:
crystal_mais said:

Interesting how you believe the Sheikh is a very very well respected person across the world. I mean I remember before he took over at your club you were all saying how much you wanted him to take over. Oh no you didn't that's right, because hardly any fucker had heard of him unless you had dealings in Dubai. That's not me saying the Glazers are respected because they're not. Neither is Abdullah Al-Thani, who is the Qatari equivalent of your bod.

I understand Txiki and Soriano know Pep, but I fail to see how your club suits his philosophy. Barcelona he brought through and established players like Valdes, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Pedro, Pique, all products of the academy and Barcelona through and through. Now at Bayern he has Müller, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Gaudino, Badstuber. So he's gonna go to City, where you don't have one player like that in your senior squad, or even that close to breaking into the first team, so that's against his ideals to begin with. And for that to happen, you're probably gonna need a couple of years without trophies where you just bring through the kids you've got now, and as your owner on average gives a manager 2 and a half seasons, and then just gives whoever the bullet for not winning a trophy, he's gonna struggle to implement anything he wants. I also think it would be a bit of a jump in recruitment. Mark Hughes-Roberto Mancini-Manuel Pellegrini- Pep Guardiola. Seems a tad unrealistic, but who knows he knows Txiki and Soriano so it could happen anyway.
Can one of the Mods please ban this idiot?

whicko said:
redmanc34 said:
crystal_mais said:

Can one of the Mods please ban this idiot?

Why? What have I said there that is offensive or abusive exactly?

redmanc34 said:
crystal_mais said:

You went on and on about how Pep is following LVG's footsteps besides managing in Netherlands and ofcourse you din't mention the national team and also he would join United because of Fergie. The same theory applies at our club as well.

I have never heard anything more stupid than "Pep would need kids otherwise he won't join", like what the actual fuck ! Oh wait you have David Moyes and lets punt the ball to Fellaini tactical turtle ! Wouldn't be surprised if you club went and hired Hughest next (mind you would be a huge step up).

You have to be really stupid to put down managers like Mancini and Pellegrini.

Though I would love to hear what made you say that Pep NEEDS to have "kids" in his team. Mind you at the age to 25-35 it matters for fuck all mate. Guadino and Badstuber are nowhere near important to Pep mate.

Might want a dictionary to see what philosophy actually means rather than the stupid excuse of a post up there. Wait, maybe punting the ball upto Fellaini is Gaurdiola philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.