pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
redmanc34 said:
crystal_mais said:
there is a lot said about Pep wanting to got clubs with history and tradition. Fucking hell this is his second proper job in football. I know some RAG mates who are always reminding me he will be their next boss. Something to do with his book and the fact he wants history and the traditional clubs.

Well if that is the case then our board will already know his answer. He will not lie to his mate if his choice is based on his beliefs and motive. He will not string his mate the Sheikh along. People need to realise our owner is a very very very well respected person across the world unlike the fucking tools Glaziers or Henry or any of the other owners in football bar a couple - Not somebody to take for a ride and string along.

The only thing I see here is - if we are still in for him then that is because he has committed to us. Our Leadership team are not mugs. I truly believe that.

Interesting how you believe the Sheikh is a very very well respected person across the world. I mean I remember before he took over at your club you were all saying how much you wanted him to take over. Oh no you didn't that's right, because hardly any fucker had heard of him unless you had dealings in Dubai. That's not me saying the Glazers are respected because they're not. Neither is Abdullah Al-Thani, who is the Qatari equivalent of your bod.

I understand Txiki and Soriano know Pep, but I fail to see how your club suits his philosophy. Barcelona he brought through and established players like Valdes, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Pedro, Pique, all products of the academy and Barcelona through and through. Now at Bayern he has Müller, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Gaudino, Badstuber. So he's gonna go to City, where you don't have one player like that in your senior squad, or even that close to breaking into the first team, so that's against his ideals to begin with. And for that to happen, you're probably gonna need a couple of years without trophies where you just bring through the kids you've got now, and as your owner on average gives a manager 2 and a half seasons, and then just gives whoever the bullet for not winning a trophy, he's gonna struggle to implement anything he wants. I also think it would be a bit of a jump in recruitment. Mark Hughes-Roberto Mancini-Manuel Pellegrini- Pep Guardiola. Seems a tad unrealistic, but who knows he knows Txiki and Soriano so it could happen anyway.
1) I don't think there is a single football club on the planet which has advanced more than MCFC in the last 5 years.

All down to the investment. Does it matter that 99% of City fans did not know who he was before he took over? All that matters is the investment that has taken place which has been unprecedented. I don't know if you come from Manchester or not, but if you do, take a look around the Etihad and compare it with Old Trafford.

2) Like you I think it's totally unrealistic to expect Pep to walk out of Bayern to City. Is anyone at City saying they expect that? This is just media speculation based around Txiki's long standing association with Pep and the inevitable speculation whenever a manager is in trouble

3) It strikes me as very telling that Utd fans seem to be happy with their position when they are 1 point above City despite having spent over £150 million in the Summer, yet City are considering managerial change, and most City fans seem to want that. How expectations have changed

4) And you are wrong about City's youth set-up. There are quite a few City players who are close to the 1st team. There's Rekik playing in the Champions League and who has won the title with PSV. There's Denayer at Celtic who is highly thought of, and then there's Lopes who is on loan at Lille and Zuculini who is playing in La Liga. You'll have seen that City's Youth Team are in the FA Youth Cup Final

kupest said:
redmanc34 said:
crystal_mais said:
there is a lot said about Pep wanting to got clubs with history and tradition. Fucking hell this is his second proper job in football. I know some RAG mates who are always reminding me he will be their next boss. Something to do with his book and the fact he wants history and the traditional clubs.

Well if that is the case then our board will already know his answer. He will not lie to his mate if his choice is based on his beliefs and motive. He will not string his mate the Sheikh along. People need to realise our owner is a very very very well respected person across the world unlike the fucking tools Glaziers or Henry or any of the other owners in football bar a couple - Not somebody to take for a ride and string along.

The only thing I see here is - if we are still in for him then that is because he has committed to us. Our Leadership team are not mugs. I truly believe that.

Interesting how you believe the Sheikh is a very very well respected person across the world. I mean I remember before he took over at your club you were all saying how much you wanted him to take over. Oh no you didn't that's right, because hardly any fucker had heard of him unless you had dealings in Dubai. That's not me saying the Glazers are respected because they're not. Neither is Abdullah Al-Thani, who is the Qatari equivalent of your bod.

I understand Txiki and Soriano know Pep, but I fail to see how your club suits his philosophy. Barcelona he brought through and established players like Valdes, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Pedro, Pique, all products of the academy and Barcelona through and through. Now at Bayern he has Müller, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Gaudino, Badstuber. So he's gonna go to City, where you don't have one player like that in your senior squad, or even that close to breaking into the first team, so that's against his ideals to begin with. And for that to happen, you're probably gonna need a couple of years without trophies where you just bring through the kids you've got now, and as your owner on average gives a manager 2 and a half seasons, and then just gives whoever the bullet for not winning a trophy, he's gonna struggle to implement anything he wants. I also think it would be a bit of a jump in recruitment. Mark Hughes-Roberto Mancini-Manuel Pellegrini- Pep Guardiola. Seems a tad unrealistic, but who knows he knows Txiki and Soriano so it could happen anyway.

You went on and on about how Pep is following LVG's footsteps besides managing in Netherlands and ofcourse you din't mention the national team and also he would join United because of Fergie. The same theory applies at our club as well.

I have never heard anything more stupid than "Pep would need kids otherwise he won't join", like what the actual fuck ! Oh wait you have David Moyes and lets punt the ball to Fellaini tactical turtle ! Wouldn't be surprised if you club went and hired Hughest next (mind you would be a huge step up).

You have to be really stupid to put down managers like Mancini and Pellegrini.

Though I would love to hear what made you say that Pep NEEDS to have "kids" in his team. Mind you at the age to 25-35 it matters for fuck all mate. Guadino and Badstuber are nowhere near important to Pep mate.

Might want a dictionary to see what philosophy actually means rather than the stupid excuse of a post up there. Wait, maybe punting the ball upto Fellaini is Gaurdiola philosophy.

You realise that Fellaini talk is bullshit anyway. City and United have the same pass completion and average possession this season. So either your punting it to some fucker as well, or if you're not then neither are we. I never put down Pellegrini or Mancini, I actually think both are very good managers. But Guardiola is next level, that was my point.
You're aware Badstuber played against Porto this week? We also don't have David Moyes as manager any more.
You might wanna think before you post shite

redmanc34 said:
kupest said:
redmanc34 said:

You went on and on about how Pep is following LVG's footsteps besides managing in Netherlands and ofcourse you din't mention the national team and also he would join United because of Fergie. The same theory applies at our club as well.

I have never heard anything more stupid than "Pep would need kids otherwise he won't join", like what the actual fuck ! Oh wait you have David Moyes and lets punt the ball to Fellaini tactical turtle ! Wouldn't be surprised if you club went and hired Hughest next (mind you would be a huge step up).

Though I would love to hear what made you say that Pep NEEDS to have "kids" in his team. Mind you at the age to 25-35 it matters for fuck all mate. Guadino and Badstuber are nowhere near important to Pep mate.

Might want a dictionary to see what philosophy actually means rather than the stupid excuse of a post up there. Wait, maybe punting the ball upto Fellaini is Gaurdiola philosophy.

You realise that Fellaini talk is bullshit anyway. City and United have the same pass completion and average possession this season. So either your punting it to some fucker as well, or if you're not then neither are we. I never put down Pellegrini or Mancini, I actually think both are very good managers. But Guardiola is next level, that was my point.
You're aware Badstuber played against Porto this week? We also don't have David Moyes as manager any more.

Badstuber has played 14 games this season.

I mentioned Moyes to show the managers you have had.

You have the same pass completion rate because you keep on passing it back to your Goalie and defense and that is where you get your possession as well.

So basically you are saying that if two teams have teh same possession they are playing the same brand on football? You might just be more clueless than Moyes.

My guess is even ragcafe kicked you out. Don't even understand how you have posted 80 times in 5 days on a rival forum.

Marvin said:
redmanc34 said:
crystal_mais said:

1) I don't think there is a single football club on the planet which has advanced more than MCFC in the last 5 years.

All down to the investment. Does it matter that 99% of City fans did not know who he was before he took over? All that matters is the investment that has taken place which has been unprecedented. I don't know if you come from Manchester or not, but if you do, take a look around the Etihad and compare it with Old Trafford.

2) Like you I think it's totally unrealistic to expect Pep to walk out of Bayern to City. Is anyone at City saying they expect that? This is just media speculation based around Txiki's long standing association with Pep and the inevitable speculation whenever a manager is in trouble

3) It strikes me as very telling that Utd fans seem to be happy with their position when they are 1 point above City despite having spent over £150 million in the Summer, yet City are considering managerial change, and most City fans seem to want that. How expectations have changed

4) And you are wrong about City's youth set-up. There are quite a few City players who are close to the 1st team. There's Rekik playing in the Champions League and who has won the title with PSV. There's Denayer at Celtic who is highly thought of, and then there's Lopes who is on loan at Lille and Zuculini who is playing in La Liga. You'll have seen that City's Youth Team are in the FA Youth Cup Final

United fans are happy because we were seventh last year and playing without s spine or passion. This season we are, that's alls you can ask for as a fan. If trophies come then that's a bonus, but it's just nice to see the lads entertaining and putting in effort.

If all those players are out on loan though, are they that highly thought of? I don't read anything into the youth teams anyway, most don't make it, and the fact Shakhtar U19's got to the final of the UEFA youth league says a lot. Metalist Kharkiv are Ukrainian youth champions, plus Shakhtar are living out of hotels and training in Kiev and still got to the final. Either says that Shakhtar team are incredible or that youth level football can very often flatter to deceive

kupest said:
redmanc34 said:
kupest said:

You have the same pass completion rate because you keep on passing it back to your Goalie and defense and that is where you get your possession as well.

So basically you are saying that if two teams have teh same possession they are playing the same brand on football? You might just be more clueless than Moyes.

My guess is even ragcafe kicked you out.

14 games and nowhere near the first team eh? Interesting

Also out of the games against Villa, Spurs, Liverpool, and your good selves we have scored 12 goals. 2 have come via a punt to Fellaini. Which means 10 have bypassed the tree. I seem to remember a lot of that derby game you were just punting it down the wing at the start as we had a high line and Navas was rinsing Blind for pace, but there you go.

redmanc34 said:
kupest said:
redmanc34 said:

Also out of the games against Villa, Spurs, Liverpool, and your good selves we have scored 12 goals. 2 have come via a punt to Fellaini. Which means 10 have bypassed the tree. I seem to remember a lot of that derby game you were just punting it down the wing at the start as we had a high line and Navas was rinsing Blind for pace, but there you go.

Do you know the meaning of a punt? punt is not equal to pass. I know LVG seems to think so but its really not.

14/40 games for Badstuber mate. He is behind Dante/Boating and Benatia.

Anyways I won't bother replying now as this is getting stupid.

kupest said:
redmanc34 said:
kupest said:

My guess is even ragcafe kicked you out. Don't even understand how you have posted 80 times in 5 days on a rival forum.

I post on here mate cos I get decent responses like from you. I enjoy debating. Not calling people names and that but just generally hearing another opinion. You all say to me that Redcaf and that is just propaganda yeah? So if that's true, what's the best way to educate yourself? Speak to people with a difference of opinion maybe, you learn fuck all just having a chit chat with a bunch of yes men

kupest said:
redmanc34 said:
kupest said:

So if a pass goes directly to Fellainis head, is it a pass or a punt. And if a pass goes into space, is that a pass or a punt, as your passes/punts to Navas went into space to use his pace. So there's not that much difference is there in playing a long ball to someone as he'll win the foot race or playing a long ball as someone will win in the air. Both direct styles of play, not possession orientated styles of play either you could argue

Do you know the meaning of a punt? punt is not equal to pass. I know LVG seems to think so but its really not.

14/40 games for Badstuber mate. He is behind Dante/Boating and Benatia.

Anyways I won't bother replying now as this is getting stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.