pep guardiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: pepe guardiola

*bookmarks thread and sets reminder on iCal to return to thread on 22 April, 2015*

You've got a good rep, right?
That's Txiki's targets coming in this summer then and not Roberto's...Who was it that said Sanchez and Neymar were our main targets again?

Rumours have been circulating.......

I beleve Nip,on here,also said everyone would happy with a scenario he had heard.

If this was posted by anyone else it goes straight in the bin, but unless someones jacked your account I'm flopping it out right now.

For those reading this in 2015, this news was first broken on Bluemoon on the day United won the 2012-13 league.

Like some kind of mole. Sent to infiltrate Bayern and report back!

F*CKING GENIUS!

Why would he go to Munich in the first place then? If Pep had wanted to come here I think our club would have rolled out the red carpet and shoved Roberto to one side.

salfordpaul said:
is coming to city in two years time, that is all ! all done ! haters plaese avoid this thread. munich is a stop gap at the moment. i will take the accolades in 2 years!

So Mancini stays for another two years ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.