Pep Guardiola

salfordpaul

I was feeling nostalgic and started reading this thread again when I said Pep was coming in two years and Bayern was a stepping stone and part of the plan.

The replies are fabulous good and bad. What a time to be a blue it’s been.

Rummenigge's thoughts at the time (from the thread in the OP).

"I don't worry about that. It just shows the quality of our coach. I also know that Begiristain worked with Pep at Barcelona [as the director of football until 2010]," Rummenigge told Bild.

"But I can't imagine that Pep Guardiola will join a club like Manchester City. I know for sure that he will be our coach until June 30, 2016 at least."

I was feeling nostalgic and started reading this thread again when I said Pep was coming in two years and Bayern was a stepping stone and part of the plan.

The replies are fabulous good and bad. What a time to be a blue it’s been.
Ha wow, fair play!

Had a quick glance and some/most the comments are crazy now we have the benefit of hindsight. Didn't see my own, but I'd expect it's one of the worst haha

It (possibly) does go to show how much Pep has enhanced his own status since coming here and smashing the prem (and the small matter of a treble)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.