Pep Guardiola

It’s been a brilliant few years, something we’ll never see again.

I just hope our fans in 50 years aren’t banging on about the ‘man city way’ like some other cunts from other teams moan about. It was the pep way and when he’s gone he’s gone.
He basically plays similar to what Les McDowell pllayed in the 50s which has evolved from the great Hungarian team aamd then through burnley and the dutch total football philosophy.

So you could say it was the city way as we played one of the first false 9 systems in club football as far back as 1954

Last edited:
He basically plays similar to what Les McDowell pllayed in the 50s which has evolved from the great Humfarian team aamd then through burnley and the dutch total football philosophy.

So you could say it was the city way as we played one of the first false 9 systems in club football as far back as 1954
WTF is Humfarian? : /

If I’m honest my gut feel is that this is his last year. I’m basing it on the following, all of which I accept are flimsy.

1) England installing a temporary manager. I’ve a feeling that job might suit him by giving him more family life.

2) How relaxed he was when discussing the 115 charges. They won’t affect him one way or the other.

3) Our lack of spend this summer.

I really hope I’m wrong because he’s the best we have ever and probably will ever have.

If I’m honest my gut feel is that this is his last year. I’m basing it on the following, all of which I accept are flimsy.

1) England installing a temporary manager. I’ve a feeling that job might suit him by giving him more family life.

2) How relaxed he was when discussing the 115 charges. They won’t affect him one way or the other.

3) Our lack of spend this summer.

I really hope I’m wrong because he’s the best we have ever and probably will ever have.
I've thought for a long time that Pep will eventually manage England. I'm hoping that this opportunity has come too soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.