Pep Guardiola

Pep works because he drills them every single day , no way will he take a job that means he only sees the mostly shite players every few months
Pep might well want a break from the day to day stuff to spend more time with family, that’s precisely the point. He’s already taken a 1 year sabbatical.

And they are not shite players. They are already close to winning a tournament. And there’s a conveyer belt of young talent coming through now, partly influenced by him. He may well fancy being the last piece in the jigsaw, working with players he knows on a part time basis and spending more time relaxing and doing other things.

Pep works because he drills them every single day , no way will he take a job that means he only sees the mostly shite players every few months
Agree entirely Pep isn't ready for international management. After watching him on the preseason tour I think he would be more suited to being an academy coach

i cant see him leaving esp for the England job, i'm sure if you asked pep whats one of the biggest downsiders to English football i think one of the things he'd come out with is the media circus who ask ridiculous questions week in week out while attempting to trip him up, why put yourself on a platform that is going to bring the worst out with them,'we know how toxic that job is when things go wrong' as for time off with his family they would probably give pep 6 months or more off if he wanted it, maybe he could manage remotely with Lillo running the show for a long extended break from the game, the only other question is the charges, Pep was told we are clear of any wrong doing and im sure thats good enough for him to commit to the club when his contract is up, i think 3 years incoming,lets hope so

Last edited:
He lives and breaths football can't imagine him waiting 3 months between games to put things right that went wrong in the last game. IMHO City is Pep's last job in football management, he talks about wanting to do other things outside of football could see him with a global role in CFG or totally breakaway never to be seen again

A case of prepare for the worst and hope for the best with Pep’s contract situation
There is never ever a good time to announce someone of Pep’s magnitude is leaving the club. Sooner rather than later for me. I reckon we’ll know for sure come the end of November because the Nov int break is when Pep usually extends.
Fingers crossed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.