Pep Guardiola

The players are putting in the effort and showing no signs of resting on laurels. All depends on the outcome of the charges.

The charges aren't going to get settled this season, no matter what Ziegler says. I doubt that will have any effect on his decision.

In fact, you know how it will go. If the panel finds initially in favour of the PL on pretty much anything, the press will be asking him every week if he is going to quit. As a fully balanced individual, he will wait for the whole process to play out which won't be this season and, being also an obdurate individual, the continuous press clamour will make him even more determined to stay, imho.

tumblr_mdlp6jcKjS1qfqrhgo1_500.gif

It’s been a brilliant few years, something we’ll never see again.

I just hope our fans in 50 years aren’t banging on about the ‘man city way’ like some other cunts from other teams moan about. It was the pep way and when he’s gone he’s gone.

Excuse me?

Don't you remember idiot fans shouting at Pep to make subs and he was like take my seat and manage the team.

And ofcourse there's always the Pep Out crowd who want Bobby Manc back.

So much for people being on board with Pep's way while he's here, but yeah history is always revised later on..

Watching PL retro, rags at Chelsea in the year we won the league with Agueroooo. Considering they were 2 of the top 4 in the country at the time, the standard of football was abysmal! The work Pep has done for football in this country is unexplainable and that’s the biggest legacy anyone can leave.

It’s been a brilliant few years, something we’ll never see again.

I just hope our fans in 50 years aren’t banging on about the ‘man city way’ like some other cunts from other teams moan about. It was the pep way and when he’s gone he’s gone.
That would be silly not to build and evolve on that.

That would be silly not to build and evolve on that.
I don't think he's saying dont attempt to do that. Of course City will try to.

Just that this has been an unbelievable period, possibly unmatchable, and just because we dominated under one manager doesn't mean we have a divine right to do it for all time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.