Pep - Manager of the Season 2017/18

Anyone seen the twitter poll for Monday night football awards? Shaun dyches winning manager of the year?? Wtf

If people vote and they want to choose Dyche that up to them. I think most journos who attend the games will say Pep. I not going to cry over it. Dyche had done well. So has Hodgson. Fair cracks whoever lands it.

Should a pupil from the Big SAM school of hoof ball win it or a manager whose team has played beautiful football and won the league by a country mile ? Decisions decisions

I’m embarrassed that this is even a discussion and I can’t believe the legs the story gets from all media outlets. The manager of the year is a one horse race and if anyone else is selected to win the award then anyone with half a brain should just laugh at the decision and completely ignore the information. 4 consecutive manager of the month awards tell their own story. Has Dyche even won 1 MOTM this season? He’s done a grand job for a clogging outfit. Hodgson has done a grand job amassing enough points to keep Palace up. Neither should even be talked about in the same breath as Pep for what he has achieved this season. As i said at the start. Embarrassing

It’s mainly bitter United fans who vote to be fair so that’s why they’ll be voting for him. Sky is mainly a rag institution, even the MNF presenter is a United fan although so are the BT sport and MOTD 2 presenters. Just ignore whatever happens on that channel, Mike Summerbee told them straight when he was on there and he was never invited back so that says it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.