Pep - Manager of the Season 2017/18

You are picking and choosing facts here to suit your own narrative or otherwise you are not aware of the LMA manager of the year award even though its ‘hugely reported’ every year when City do not win it.

Ferguson did not win the LMA award until 1999 even though he won the title 4 times 93, 94, 96, 97 prior to receiving the award.

The premier league winning manager has only received the award 8 times over 26 seasons.

Fergie has only won it 4 times out of the 12 times he won the league and Mourinho has never won it including the Chelsea team which achieved 95 points (previous record) and the Ancelotti side which were previous top scorers. If there was a bias against us it would have been easy to not have awarded it to us.

You are doing exactly the same, because as you well know the LMA’s is not the only award. The other, the PL manager of the season award, which Pep became the first City manager to win, was exactly as I said, ie an award that has gone to the manager of the champions on all bar 4 occasions (Burley 2001, Redknapp 2010, Pardew 2012 and Pulis 2014). Taggart was given it 11 times

Ha ha. That is hilarious and ridiculous. Yes and If Pep workd for free we could afford to refuse the offer for Maffeo.

Nothing to do with Pep, it is to do with Wenger being incompetent with his own players and costing Arsenal 100’s of millions in lost fees. My point was Wenger ensured he was always amongst the elite manager salaries and yet stuck to a club salary cap which undoubtedly cost his club titles, incompetence.

But you carry on being condescending and always correct, shouldn’t you be overseeing the agenda thread ;)

Nothing to do with Pep, it is to do with Wenger being incompetent with his own players and costing Arsenal 100’s of millions in lost fees. My point was Wenger ensured he was always amongst the elite manager salaries and yet stuck to a club salary cap which undoubtedly cost his club titles, incompetence.

But you carry on being condescending and always correct, shouldn’t you be overseeing the agenda thread ;)

I thought this thread needed a new sheriff also :-).

The only players who run contracts down or players and I very much doubt Wenger made that decision independently of all the other money men at the club. It was a strategy they adopted.

You are picking and choosing facts here to suit your own narrative or otherwise you are not aware of the LMA manager of the year award even though its ‘hugely reported’ every year when City do not win it.

Ferguson did not win the LMA award until 1999 even though he won the title 4 times 93, 94, 96, 97 prior to receiving the award.

The premier league winning manager has only received the award 8 times over 26 seasons.

Fergie has only won it 4 times out of the 12 times he won the league and Mourinho has never won it including the Chelsea team which achieved 95 points (previous record) and the Ancelotti side which were previous top scorers. If there was a bias against us it would have been easy to not have awarded it to us.
He might not be too well at the moment, but there's no need for the f-word.

In a thread about the "manager of the season 2017-18" why would anyone wish to discuss wenger ? You might as well give a shout to mark hughes.

Pep won it, and thoroughly deserved to win it.

I completely agree and you should message the person who brought up Arsene Wenger. I only stated he was up against one particularly good opponent which actually referred to the Accrington manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.