Pep - no signings coming in in January

We don't want an understudy we want someone almost ready to take over from him over the next 18 months. We want some one that if Fernandinho has any longer term injury /loss of form is ready to step in . We won't be buying any plan b or stop gap, the squad place available isn't going to be blocked off by anyone that isn't the player we want.

A plan B is far better than no plan at all which is the current situation. I can't see any of our supposed A grade options being available in Jan

A plan B is far better than no plan at all which is the current situation. I can't see any of our supposed A grade options being available in Jan
Not if it buggers up plan a for the summer.Plan A isn't available until summer so we will make do.

The big problem was Mendy getting another long term injury plus Danilo who can fill in there getting injured suppose city rightly thought we were well covered there with Delph and Zin filling in also

Is it possible that we just can’t spend anything due to being tight on FFP? I seem to remember @Prestwich_Blue saying that this coming financial year he felt we would post a small loss due to our spending last summer? Maybe it has impacted on our business until next summer?
Possible but I suspect it’s more to do with the fact we’re using all our foreign & association trained slots (under UEFA rules) so anyone coming in either couldn't play in the CL or someone in the existing squad would have to make way for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.