Pep - no signings coming in in January

Can we even spend? What's ffp looking like for us? I wouldn't mind sessigon and dombele but if we can only afford 1 or the other it has to be dombele.

Can we even spend? What's ffp looking like for us? I wouldn't mind sessigon and dombele but if we can only afford 1 or the other it has to be dombele.
giphy.gif

How's that lad at Southampton doing this season? Betrand I think. Worth a shout as back-up LB?

We already won the League with Delph last season and reached 100 points with him as LB.

Spent +50m on Mendy

Developed Zinchenko as reliable LB.

Conceded most of the goals from Walker's side, but the fans want new LB !!

4th LB??
Without selling either of them??
Seriously??
I thought Fernandinho's back was only priority

We need proper cover for Dinho. Next season I’d like to see us sign another RB to compete with Walker and maybe a striker.

You've got to assume that if we were willing to spend on Jorginho in the summer, then that money must still be available.

Don't bel8eve the won't buy in January shite.

Sell Zinchenko like we were about too & get Chillwell.

Walker will come good, you don't go from the best in Prem to the worst, he needs to switch the fuck back on & quick.

To me he has lost a bit of spark & I have now seen him loose in a few foot races down his side whereas before he pissed over everyone.

Either he is injured or just not fit.

When he controlls the ball or runs with it he looks twice as bad as Lukaku & that's booking bad.

Get Dave & KDB back with Dino & Aguero has to get firing again not a chance we lean on Jesus to get us 25 goals ain't happening.

Back to basics & start again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.