Pep & players lap of honour end of game

One of the many things I miss from Maine Road was the chanting of players' names as they were warming up before the start of the game.

Created a great connection between players and fans as each player used to give us a wave. It also helped getting the atmosphere going.

Not sure if that can be recreated now with all the artificial bollocks that takes place before the start, but it would help if they just turned that fcking tannoy down!
The tannoy is so loud I struggle to even hear myself moan about it.

Wonder whether MCFC should offer free transport to fans back to the city centre. Wouldn't cost too much for the club and means far more fans would stay till the end?
Now that would be great. It would free up the trams for those of us going to the end of the line be it Altrincham, Eccles, Bury, Didsbury etc. :-)

wish we wouldnt keep winning trophies to be honest, getting to the point where it is to much.

It takes the edge off it winning the prem most seasons, lets not bother for a couple of seasons give SOME of us something to look forward to. ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.