Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

I do t want to sell Sergio, I want him to stay for another five years and retire with us.

That said, if we are going to sell him, this summer is the time as we would still command a huge fee for him.

And to reiterate again, if there is any sort of difference between Pep and Sergio, we back the manager. Every. Single. Time.

This could be anything really.

The problem with Aguero is, as wonderful as he is, he is a difficult player to get in a team set up nowadays without having to make allowances. I don't think he's suited to leading the line on his own, he's better with a partner, but that means relinquishing a man from midfield, which is impossible in a possession based system. He's, to me, a brilliant old fashioned number 10, which not many people use any more.

I do think he has the attributes to drop back a bit though (Mancini played him starting wide at times, and I thought that still suited him well) and play a more complete forward up front. It's whether he wants to do it.

The only clubs he would go to are Barca (IF they can't keep Messi which seems unlikely), Real (Unlikely to want him although Benzema's below them), China (Hope fucking not), PSG (What's in it for him?) and Bayern (Two strikers already, they don't need him).

The only clubs he would go to are Barca (IF they can't keep Messi which seems unlikely), Real (Unlikely to want him although Benzema's below them), China (Hope fucking not), PSG (What's in it for him?) and Bayern (Two strikers already, they don't need him).
I think the only club he would go to is Barcelona. Spanish speaking country (I know it's Catalan but they're basically the same), nice place to raise his kid and get's to play with his best mate Messi. Don't they still have this transfer ban to contend with though? If Barca sign him it will be when Suarez retires.

He won't go to Real, there is literally 0 chance. He's said he would never do it himself because of his love for Athletico Madrid. City have a gentleman's agreement with Madrid not to chase each other's players. Sheik Mansour just invested a load of money to help them redevelop their stadium which I'm sure is based on this gentlemen's agreement as well.

PSG don't need him, nor would he be interested in going there. Bayern the same. A Chinese club could come in for him, but when was the last time we sold our best player? We aren't a selling club and we don't need the money.

more stuff leaked how the fuck does the media get the info its every time something happens they are on hand and not even stopped
look aguero is a main player and if fit nothing better in the world and is the best striker in the world just his fitness lets him down and maybe its luck or lack of hard training there was talk of aguero does what he wants in training and lampard told the story of aguero just turns up and trains when he wants. but you take that if he can win you the league and cup

for me we have to sell sooner rather than later if aguero is not happy you can not have a unhappy aguero maybe the summer could be the time both shake hands and city get a very good deal or a swap but we are holding the cards and must not let him leave for peanuts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.