Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

more stuff leaked how the fuck does the media get the info its every time something happens they are on hand and not even stopped
look aguero is a main player and if fit nothing better in the world and is the best striker in the world just his fitness lets him down and maybe its luck or lack of hard training there was talk of aguero does what he wants in training and lampard told the story of aguero just turns up and trains when he wants. but you take that if he can win you the league and cup

for me we have to sell sooner rather than later if aguero is not happy you can not have a unhappy aguero maybe the summer could be the time both shake hands and city get a very good deal or a swap but we are holding the cards and must not let him leave for peanuts

Haven't read the whole thread but what's been leaked?

He hasn't looked like he has been enjoying his football lately,hope its just clear the air talks and he comes out firing on all cylinders and having a smile on his face again

FWIW, I do believe that Aguero and his agent were told he was free to find a new club a few months ago as he doesn't fit in future plans.

I saw Dybala mentioned as a replacement earlier in the thread, Madrid bound it would seem, and Griezmann to United.

I was more meaning, difficult game this weekend, so lead with a destabilising question, nothing to do with the game, seem to do it every week.
Ah i get you,it's the same before every big game but they never write stuff like that about who we are playing,i hate the lot of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.