Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

Surely if it was 'clear the air' talks they surely wouldn't do it in the public domain.

Media Bollocks as usual.

Anyone who has been watching and who has been honest with themselves can clearly see there is something not right between Pep and Aguero. I expect he will be gone asap in the summer as we make room for a striker who wants to play for Pep.

It is a shame, but i feel anyone who thinks Aguero is the same player as he was in 11/12 is blinded by their love for the guy.He's been sensational for us, the most lethal and effective player i've seen in my lifetime.

However, for me, injury after injury after injury has taken its tole on the guy. In a straight line he's still quick, but he can't turn quickly like he used to. His game relies on playing on the shoulder of the defender and he cannot do that effectively as he used to. In addition, in order to protect himself, he avoids running the channels and avoids sprinting at 100% unless he has to. Concerns about injuries have sucked the enjoyment of the game for him. How many times has he been stretchered off in tears? How many times has he hit peak form then been injured.

Aguero was the youngest player to make a debut in the Argentinian Primera (aged 15). Hi's body is different to the likes of Messi - Kun run's heavy, falls heavy, doesn't ride tackles well and he's got bad hamstrings. He's on the way down, PEP knows this, we can all see this and his goal scoring figures (as someone posted above) are not entirely representative of the situation.

In short, he's still a class finisher, but injuries have taken their role.

Oh joy, I can't wait for the club to sanction a 2 year loan deal for Sergio while Pep brings in Darren Bent and starts him every game.

I hope I am wrong and it is all media bollocks, but I suspect there may actually be something going on here. I mean, why would Aguero have his agent with him, if it was just a pep talk from Pep? An interpreter possibly, but his agent??? Surely it has to have been about more than just whether Pep wants Aguero to drop deep?

What language do you think Argentines speak?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.