Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

You can tell that the injuries have taken a toll on Kun. He was never the quickest player over a distance but his acceleration was lethal. Sadly that acceleration has gone.

I don't think he's the best suited striker to this system. We need someone who can get on the end of the crosses and hold the ball up.

That said, I do think Kun could adapt to playing slightly deeper.

when i said id accept 100 million for him i got destroyed, but the truth is if someone offers us that money we take it

that's the starting price for me and work from there you can not keep players who are not 100% behind the manager and club
he is still in his prime and another 5 years at the top if fit and i think nobody can touch him as a main striker given his record he would get 50 odd goals in spain each season easy

but it maybe a talk about the long term future and meal with pep he will need all the top guns right behind him if pep can turn around this season in the league then it could be a bonus and for long term we need to set a plan out and the vision pep got for players coming in and out but if aguero want away you have to sell and we can not let him walk away on the cheap

interesting one. If I'm Pep I look at the performances of Aguero against Monchengladbach (Home) Barcelona (home), Burnley, West Ham and ask myself "How do I get this more often?" cos when he plays like that no manner of money is going to find a replacement.

Why the fuck do the club leave themselves open to speculation? Meetings in restaurants when we've got a training facility or stadium to have meetings away from prying eyes?
They went out for a meal, maybe the CFA canteen was shut. If it was anything else , you dont think our DOF or chief executive might have been involved. One overblown mole hill in the Jesus transfer gets flattened and flappers start another one. As I posted earlier Agueros future won't be decided over a meal with the team manager.
Just a thought, does his agent represent anyone else Pep might be interested in, maybe Peep was meeting the agent and Aguero tagged along.

Richard keys is claiming something in tomorrow's papers re Pep. Bet it is to do with this meeeting

Guardiola said Sergio had a lot of money!! The meal was not about his contract! Why can't people accept that some folk go out for a meal together. Why can't people accept what one of the participants said about the meal? It's as good as calling the man a liar!

Guardiola said Sergio had a lot of money!! The meal was not about his contract! Why can't people accept that some folk go out for a meal together. Why can't people accept what one of the participants said about the meal? It's as good as calling the man a liar!
True Eccles but some can't help but put a negative slant on everything

Not sure what is wrong with Kun this season , his scoring ratio is as good as ever but he is'nt putting the effort in that Pep wants and his systems/tactics require every player closing down and Kun does'nt do it . Is it too much to ask a player even a superstar to put 100% effort in every game ?

If you think a meal between pep aguero and his agent is nothing to be concerned about then you're stupid. Did the other players take their agents to go see La La Land??? Don't think so.

It's clearly to discuss something important. Be it playing time, contract, form, transfer away. But it certainly wasn't just a meal because Aguero is rich ffs

Not sure what is wrong with Kun this season , his scoring ratio is as good as ever but he is'nt putting the effort in that Pep wants and his systems/tactics require every player closing down and Kun does'nt do it . Is it too much to ask a player even a superstar to put 100% effort in every game ?
The system doesn't play to his strength,having to drop deep and defend means he is not where he needs to be,he is better running off the defender,i don't think he likes it and lashing out seems to be frustration

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.