Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

If China offer crazy money and he wants to go why not? He has been hit and miss for a while now with a bit of an iffy injury record and he is 29. We move, time waits for no man.

FWIW, I do believe that Aguero and his agent were told he was free to find a new club a few months ago as he doesn't fit in future plans.

I saw Dybala mentioned as a replacement earlier in the thread, Madrid bound it would seem, and Griezmann to United.

You wish!!!! Big nose isn't fit to tie Kuns boots and wouldn't you love Kun at your place.

I've said all season that I believe Aguero will be gone in summer, there are a few at the club that I have the privilage of talking to who feel the same way as well. Pep getting rid of him will be another decisive decision depending on the replacement, bring another youngish hungry player in and it could be a masterstroke, bring in a 30yr old Messi because he thinks he is the best in the world (and he might well be) and it would in my personal opinion be one of the worst transfers in Premier League history, no way is he suited to this league at this moment in his career, he needed to come 2/3 years ago if ever.
So who have you been talking to who feel he will go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.