Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

when i said id accept 100 million for him i got destroyed, but the truth is if someone offers us that money we take it

Pep must have dinner out with many in the squad but unless Sergio is close friends with his agent and eats out with him all the time, it does make you think there might be alittle more to it. If (and its a big if) Pep thinks he doesnt fit, then thats good enough for me...clearly something is up, whether he not happy or just doesnt fit the system....he hasnt been the same player this season and in some games looks almost uninterested. Pep is here for the next 3-4 years, so if Pep really does have questions, I'd back a change. Didnt think I'd ever say that but looked like he's only been giving 70% in some games this season...Difficult to replace what he brings to the team but if the right offer comes in, he not happy and Pep doesnt see him as a right fit...then have no problem seeing him move on!

Pep must have dinner out with many in the squad but unless Sergio is close friends with his agent and eats out with him all the time, it does make you think there might be alittle more to it. If (and its a big if) Pep thinks he doesnt fit, then thats good enough for me...clearly something is up, whether he not happy or just doesnt fit the system....he hasnt been the same player this season and in some games looks almost uninterested. Pep is here for the next 3-4 years, so if Pep really does have questions, I'd back a change. Didnt think I'd ever say that but looked like he's only been giving 70% in some games this season...Difficult to replace what he brings to the team but if the right offer comes in, he not happy and Pep doesnt see him as a right fit...then have no problem seeing him move on!
I'd agree, players come and go all the time and whilst we have had some great moments, maybe pastures new might be best for all concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.