Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

Most of you were crying like babies when FFP was slowing down our progress and the club was being unfairly sanctioned. Now it doesn't affect us anymore you don't give a shit. Don't lecture me on what's right and wrong because you clearly have no clue.

Actually, I didn't give a shit before, during or after. In fact, it's made me happy that they've tried and failed. That alone fills me with warmth so I don't have to boo a f*cking anthem. And you're naïve if you think UEFA give a shit about our booing or that it'll make once bit of difference, in fact it seems it's annoying our manager more than anyone at UEFA.
City fans too precious these days...the 'Media biased against us' posts are a prime example of that. Everyone is out to get us, from UEFA, to the media and refs....what a joke.

And speaking of precious...I haven't 'lectured' you on anything.

You understand that people who boo the Champs League anthem are City fans don't you? We are there to support the team, but take the opportunity to make our feelings known about the corrupt organisation that governs the competition. You might not give a shit about that, so bully for you, don't boo the anthem. Some of us remember what UEFA tried to do to our club and what they'd do again given the chance, so fuck them and fuck their anthem.

Just move on and stop holding a grudge. Pep deserves more respect and the booing is so cringeworthy!

Not posted for a while but this has really got my back up.

No-one has the right to criticise or question last nights attendance, absolutely no fucker. I don't care if its our much-esteemed coach, the press, the wind up merchants on here, or Lord God Almighty himself. The fans who attended should be congratulated on turning up TWICE, and the no-shows who took the time & trouble to purchase tickets & travel to the abandoned game should be as well.

I bought the bundle and travelled up from Leicester Tuesday night, 3 days after we travelled to Manchester for the Rag game and 4 days before travelling again for the Bournemouth match. I simply could not justify or take the time off work to make the what would've been the 4th trip in 7 days. Our merry bunch of ex-pat Mancs totalled 8 on Tuesday night but only 2 could go last night. Who the fuck has the right to question our loyalty? Who the fuck is going to pay for my time off. Who's stumping up for fuel? We made an 8 hour hour round trip on Tuesday for less than fuck all, but who gives a shit. It took twice as long to get from Leicester than it did on a plane for the Germans. How many of them turned up last night?

Last night was the first CL home game I've missed for 4 years, and I was gutted that I couldn't make it for purely economic reasons. Meanwhile, a multi-millionaire coach rolls out cheap shots and innuendo about the supporter base. Sorry, that don't wash with me..at all. In fact, it royally pisses me off.

Our coach (and club) should be congratulating the 30-odd thousand who turned up TWICE, not making snide ill-informed comments and feeding the supporter base to the fucking wolves.

Stop booing? Fuck off. We're City, we're barmy (there must be a song there somewhere), we do daft stuff and that's what makes us different from the rest of 'em. PC brigade out in force, lets not upset UEFA, lets be positive and cow down to the bigwigs in Geneva. Fuck right off.

Sorry mate, we're City and we do things differently here..

And long may it continue.

Booo..

Absolutely spot on, one thing about city fans we may be miserable, moaners, undemonstrative etc but we are a million miles away from the gobby melodramatic halfwit lemmings at certain other clubs.

Actually, I didn't give a shit before, during or after. In fact, it's made me happy that they've tried and failed. That alone fills me with warmth so I don't have to boo a f*cking anthem. And you're naïve if you think UEFA give a shit about our booing or that it'll make once bit of difference, in fact it seems it's annoying our manager more than anyone at UEFA.
City fans too precious these days...the 'Media biased against us' posts are a prime example of that. Everyone is out to get us, from UEFA, to the media and refs....what a joke.

And speaking of precious...I haven't lectured you on anything, so wind your neck in.

City fans too PC these days is more accurate..

Meeesh I know what you are saying but so far as not booing the anthem, its a pretty easy wish to grant our Manager out of respect to him. As someone else has said far better to drown out the anthem with a rendition of Blue Moon.

I think that's a perfect middle ground so why don't we all agree to do that instead & get on with it ?

Surely nobody on either side can object to that ?

Most of you were crying like babies when FFP was slowing down our progress and the club was being unfairly sanctioned. Now it doesn't affect us anymore you don't give a shit. Don't lecture me on what's right and wrong because you clearly have no clue.
So you think booing is going to change anything? I never saw it before but do we have that many wannabe social justice warriors in our support. I'll say it again the booing is childish by posers who want to act like they stand for something or worse still just think its "funny"... it's cringeworthy.

You understand that people who boo the Champs League anthem are City fans don't you? We are there to support the team, but take the opportunity to make our feelings known about the corrupt organisation that governs the competition. You might not give a shit about that, so bully for you, don't boo the anthem. Some of us remember what UEFA tried to do to our club and what they'd do again given the chance, so fuck them and fuck their anthem.
If only you and your fellow boo boys could put as much effort into getting behind the team as you do booing the anthem.

Just move on and stop holding a grudge. Pep deserves more respect and the booing is so cringeworthy!

Great manager as he is he will be gone in three years, we will all still be here God willing, I respect his excellence as a manager but I'm not going to kiss his behind.

Another thing that I always notice when there's in issue that divides opinion(from the club badge, FFP, media bias, joe hart) this place needs all the cliques rooting out(it's like some geeky version of the "blazing squad" ffs), too often I've seen them rally against people with hostility and abuse for simply having a different opinion, a few keyboard warriors on bluemoon does not represent the whole of the hardcore support(and it's not just about that any more City are bigger than that now), some here need to take their heads for a wobble and get a life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.