Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

So you think booing is going to change anything? I never saw it before but do we have that many wannabe social justice warriors in our support. I'll say it again the booing is childish by posers who want to act like they stand for something or worse still just think its "funny"... it's cringeworthy.

It probably isn't going to change anything but they are a rancid organisation and it is very cathartic to many. We certainly aren't social justice warriors we are incredibly apathetic and unconcerned in this respect, compare and contrast to the ugly sisters at opposite end of the East Lancs, we are moaners and crabby in the extreme but very unpolitical in every respect.

Absolutely spot on, one thing about city fans we may be miserable, moaners, undemonstrative etc but we are a million miles away from the gobby melodramatic halfwit lemmings at certain other clubs.

Its the gobby melodramatic halfwit lemmings (aka newbies) that support OUR club that are more of a worry mate ;)

Not posted for a while but this has really got my back up.

No-one has the right to criticise or question last nights attendance, absolutely no fucker. I don't care if its our much-esteemed coach, the press, the wind up merchants on here, or Lord God Almighty himself. The fans who attended should be congratulated on turning up TWICE, and the no-shows who took the time & trouble to purchase tickets & travel to the abandoned game should be as well.

I bought the bundle and travelled up from Leicester Tuesday night, 3 days after we travelled to Manchester for the Rag game and 4 days before travelling again for the Bournemouth match. I simply could not justify or take the time off work to make the what would've been the 4th trip in 7 days. Our merry bunch of ex-pat Mancs totalled 8 on Tuesday night but only 2 could go last night. Who the fuck has the right to question our loyalty? Who the fuck is going to pay for my time off. Who's stumping up for fuel? We made an 8 hour hour round trip on Tuesday for less than fuck all, but who gives a shit. It took twice as long to get from Leicester than it did on a plane for the Germans. How many of them turned up last night?

Last night was the first CL home game I've missed for 4 years, and I was gutted that I couldn't make it for purely economic reasons. Meanwhile, a multi-millionaire coach rolls out cheap shots and innuendo about the supporter base. Sorry, that don't wash with me..at all. In fact, it royally pisses me off.

Our coach (and club) should be congratulating the 30-odd thousand who turned up TWICE, not making snide ill-informed comments and feeding the supporter base to the fucking wolves.

Stop booing? Fuck off. We're City, we're barmy (there must be a song there somewhere), we do daft stuff and that's what makes us different from the rest of 'em. PC brigade out in force, lets not upset UEFA, lets be positive and cow down to the bigwigs in Geneva. Fuck right off.

Sorry mate, we're City and we do things differently here..

And long may it continue.

Booo..
You're post is spot on

Complying with one request is kissing his behind?

He hasn't a clue why we boo anyway and why should he, his sole concern should be to get us to win football matches and as the booing is pre-match it has little relevance to what happens in the next 90 minutes.

It's fucking insane how people dont get this. On tuesday, we would have been 10,000 under capacity. Pep wants us to support the team in the cl as much as in the prem. That simple.

It's fucking insane how people dont get this. On tuesday, we would have been 10,000 under capacity. Pep wants us to support the team in the cl as much as in the prem. That simple.
Wasting your time mate I've said it 3 times already it was an appeal not a personal attack but they are officially "outraged". He's seen how good the Etihad can be from league matches and wants to show us in the best light in Europe maybe... but nope self important fans who think they are bigger than the club have been offended so he's out of order and not allowed to say that.

Barca and Athletico boo and it does not harm the team,the players know why and it's 10 secs at the start,i'm not there so my opinion doesn't really count but if i was i still would if that's what the majority want,pep loves the CL but he has to accept we as a fan base are not there yet

So he's trying to change it & probably with the backing of the club, hence Francis Lee repeating it.

Another thing is that UEFA have a new leader with a huge mandate who is talking about looking into the new agreement pushed through by the cartel.

The rag, scouse infiltrated FA didn't vote for him. Maybe the Germans Italians etc didn't either & he is not a cartel man. In that case, for all we know, he might be our preferred man, who we think we can work with.

Not posted for a while but this has really got my back up.

No-one has the right to criticise or question last nights attendance, absolutely no fucker. I don't care if its our much-esteemed coach, the press, the wind up merchants on here, or Lord God Almighty himself. The fans who attended should be congratulated on turning up TWICE, and the no-shows who took the time & trouble to purchase tickets & travel to the abandoned game should be as well.

I bought the bundle and travelled up from Leicester Tuesday night, 3 days after we travelled to Manchester for the Rag game and 4 days before travelling again for the Bournemouth match. I simply could not justify or take the time off work to make the what would've been the 4th trip in 7 days. Our merry bunch of ex-pat Mancs totalled 8 on Tuesday night but only 2 could go last night. Who the fuck has the right to question our loyalty? Who the fuck is going to pay for my time off. Who's stumping up for fuel? We made an 8 hour hour round trip on Tuesday for less than fuck all, but who gives a shit. It took twice as long to get from Leicester than it did on a plane for the Germans. How many of them turned up last night?

Last night was the first CL home game I've missed for 4 years, and I was gutted that I couldn't make it for purely economic reasons. Meanwhile, a multi-millionaire coach rolls out cheap shots and innuendo about the supporter base. Sorry, that don't wash with me..at all. In fact, it royally pisses me off.

Our coach (and club) should be congratulating the 30-odd thousand who turned up TWICE, not making snide ill-informed comments and feeding the supporter base to the fucking wolves.

Stop booing? Fuck off. We're City, we're barmy (there must be a song there somewhere), we do daft stuff and that's what makes us different from the rest of 'em. PC brigade out in force, lets not upset UEFA, lets be positive and cow down to the bigwigs in Geneva. Fuck right off.

Sorry mate, we're City and we do things differently here..

And long may it continue.

Booo..

I think Pep's made a fundamental mistake here given the circumstances of this particular game. I think he'd lined himself up to say after Tuesday's match that we should fill the ground in the future, and should have stopped himself given we managed to rustle up 30000 at 24 hours notice. He shouldn't be implied to be having a go at people who do turn up, particularly those that did turn up on Tuesday, and the timing of his words are poor as a result. It's a shame that Dodge and others have interpreted this as a dig at them - it shouldn't be imho, but for the level of football we are now playing, we should be hoping for 50k + every time we play at home, and its up to the club to encourage fans that otherwise wouldn't go to attend. How did Spurs get 80k last night? Can't just be the Wembley thing can it?

Anyway, chances are that the Celtic and Barca games will be sold out and if we progress, the knockouts should sell well. So the problem has gone for now (or at least until we're a few short in sales in the League Cup)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.