Pep: 'The players deserve a full stadium, we need our fans!'

Come on mate everybody wants to say there from Tameside but just working there does not count.

Ive done the hard yards so not missing out now or letting a bit of travel stop me. Im also lucky as my enployer (local authority) is pretty flexible. It must be horrendois for those with limited holidays. Hats off to them
I wasn't allowed flexible holidays (local authority) so gave it all up so I can go and watch us when I choose

Just listened to his press conference for the first time and have to say his comments weren't anywhere near as bad as have been made. They were also prompted by a reporter asking a stupid question. Not sure if there are other interviews where he laid it on a bit thicker but for me he was just responding to what he was asked.

Drop the prices and more will attend, I'm struggling to afford my dd for me and my lads st's as it is. I simply can't manage extra cup games (which has never been an issue in the past..) Doubt I'm the only one.
Tenner for adults and fiver for kids and I'm there every game, otherwise I'm watchin streams.

It isn't going to happen no matter who says it. We are a fan base used to adversity and putting two fingers up to being patronised and lectured by the so called powers that be. If anything being more or less told to stop doing it will increase the support for carrying it on. The whole world comments on it and now knows our reasons for doing it. Now the corrupt cunts have come up with a sneaky idea of giving more points and money to clubs for PAST glories, no matter how long ago. You really couldn't make it up! This is all the more reasons to boo the wankers and expose this shameful ploy. Pep needs to stick to doing what he is good at....getting teams to play brilliant innovative football and keep out of something he appears to know little about.
Hi paulchapo..thanks for your answer...not to say that I fully agree with it but I respect where you are coming from...having seen the full quote from Pep, i don't think he was criticising the current city crowd by any means (though I appreciate that some - or many - may beg to differ)...beyond this I, for one, feel that it would be a good idea to let go of booing the UEFA anthem - for purely pragmatic reasons - ie don't sit around pretending to be victims of UEFA, but rather rise up and beat the, errr, fuckers with support for City....but, again, if you see it another way that's great too...Blue is the colour...of Europe...our football is truly beautiful...la, la la , la etc :-)

I wasn't their last night due to holidays however I will be there for the rest of the matches not because anyone tells me to but because I want to!! As for booing the anthem I shall continue to do so whilst UEFA are such a corrupt organisation.

I'm a Man City supporter & I'll do what I want!!!! ;-)

I thought the home team had slashed their capacity on purpose mate - they are on trial after past crowd problems and couldnt risk anything kicking off

Thanks for the info mate.

I just enjoyed watching the Feyenord fans celebrate the win over the rags.

Stupid questions from stupid reporters, They have nothing else to far us with. The football we are playing is sublime at the moment, so they go for the only option they can get something negative on, a comment about attendance.

Pep answered the question honestly, but I reckon he will not bother answering any such question next time. They are trying to diminish what he is doin already by getting him to answer stupid questions

Again apologies if this has already been posted. I spoke to Paul Lake on our podcast about the booing of the CL anthem. It's in there towards the end (around the 40 minute mark I believe). Strong words from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.