Pep wants a delayed start for City next season

The football season shouldn’t start until the bank holiday weekend in August anyway. We start far too early. Even when there’s been no end of season international tournament, early August is far too early to start the season and teams haven’t had enough pre-season, never mind when there’s been a Euros or World Cup.

Why were you convinced he was stepping down after listening to The press conference ? I got The opposite feeling.
Because he said he'd reimburse the fans for getting a banner asking him to stay and just says "we'll see", alongside an awareness that it's been nine years and we've been especially lucky.

It could by the same token be a stick to beat the players with, or keep them at the top of their game, knowing full well how klopp's farewell announcement hindered Liverpool, and in our own past under Hughes and Pellegrini it wasn't ideal.

God I hope he stays. That man has brought me so much joy, not just from the football and the trophies, but taking on city's history and fighting our corner, using their hatred as ammunition to drive him and us on to even greater heights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.