Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why it's silly to say that, I think at best Rekik will end up average like Boyata. I certainly don't think he'll be good enough for where we want to be. If he ends up a regulator international worth around £20m+ then fantastic, or even on a level with Cahill or Jagielka and a good squad player that's great. But I just haven't seen anything to convince me he is or will be good enough for a title-chasing team.

Jack Wills said:
I don't see why it's silly to say that, I think at best Rekik will end up average like Boyata. I certainly don't think he'll be good enough for where we want to be. If he ends up a regulator international worth around £20m+ then fantastic, or even on a level with Cahill or Jagielka and a good squad player that's great. But I just haven't seen anything to convince me he is or will be good enough for a title-chasing team.
you do know it's possible to develop players? good teams do that

rekik have showed a lot of talent IMO

Jack Wills said:

how many times have you seen him play Jack?

mcfc2607 said:
lad i know whos a blackburn fan said rekik was awful when he was on loan but im sure they played him out of position.

Not that much i think it was 5 game total 3 in position 2 out of it, Had a shocker playing out of position and was never trusted/given a chance again.

Some loans just don't suit the player and we've had a bad record of sending players on loan this past year with Wabara and Rekik hopefully he'll mature and grow into the player his talent alludes too.

My Qualm is although he's got the hight he is very slender for a center-back and both with City and Nederlands he is played out of position to compensate for the aforementioned only stunting/hindering his development hopefully he will bulk out a bit as he matures.

My initial reaction was "no way in hell would I want this guy here: he is a filthy c*nt", but I must say that I find the argument that several of you lot made about us perhaps needing a bit of a filthy c*nt at least somewhat compelling. It's hard to say what we lacked exactly this year, but we certainly lacked something.. coaching?/finishing?/cohesion?/urgency?/c*ntyness? Maybe it's needed to a point but it scares me because the refs here certainly will use reputation and take it into consideration when doling out bookings. We've all seen it. God help him after his first snap.. And all that aside, I'm still not sure he's the one for us what with his age and price.

But here's the biggest thing: Pepe,Marqinhos, etc.

I fear there is more to this VK calf thing than we think. That's the really scary thing.

I hope I'm just worrying over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.