Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
117 M34 said:
Ivanovic is apparently available for 10m
Out of every defensive player in the league I'd choose to buy Branislav first. Top quality players, fullback and cb, gets forward and is a threat in all set pieces. Fantastic player.

one of the league's dumbest players when it comes to actual defending. Almost always at fault for a goal.

That said, his head is like a magnet on set pieces.

said it Before if he stamps on Rooney or rvp..he is Worth whatever we pay.. we need some tough nuts in the team! to say fo Before we have even signed him are the Words of am idiot!

Andouble said:
NipHolmes said:
117 M34 said:
Ivanovic is apparently available for 10m
Out of every defensive player in the league I'd choose to buy Branislav first. Top quality players, fullback and cb, gets forward and is a threat in all set pieces. Fantastic player.

one of the league's dumbest players when it comes to actual defending. Almost always at fault for a goal.

That said, his head is like a magnet on set pieces.
Has been really poor this year, but hard to put your finger on the exact reason why.

stanHayes said:
said it Before if he stamps on Rooney or rvp..he is Worth whatever we pay.. we need some tough nuts in the team! to say fo Before we have even signed him are the Words of am idiot!

He will be targeted by the English refs from day 1 - probably far worse than Balotelli.
Signing him will be a complete disaster. I'd much rather we got Kyriakos Papadopoulous from Shalke.

stanHayes said:

This is the kind of thing we are trying to get away from.
Manchester City are already better than Nited, we don't need any thugs to swing the balance in our favor.
However, you sound like you might need one.

Its am opinion and that,s mine.. pepe sign him up.... fuck this being snidy and nice.. get stuck in... he will be a 2013 version of Andy Morrison..

Kun Aguero said:
supercrystal7 said:
He is a very dirty player, but a class defender. On form probably the best in the world at the moment.

Kompany, Hummels, Thiago Silva and arguably Vidic are better.
Hummels isn't. Vidic isn't. Pepe was better than Kompany last season imo. Probably the best in the world last term actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.