Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
neel said:
Considering we have 31 year old Maicon....imo we shldnt go for Pepe....Nastasić , Rakik,and richards are future which should be groomed and given exposer in Champions leagues...with veterans like kompany, Zaba, Maicon, lescott,Clichy...we need our reservs to play more in FA and League club...Abdisalem Ibrahim, Daniel, Raikik,John,scincalir,rodwell need to be tested for clubs and their future

Take your points but we need CL experience going from our last 2 seasons and Pepe gives us that.

Also Pepe being Spanish speaking would be easier for Pelli to communicate during games.

i8rags said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Gutted this shitheads cropped up again, be very angry if he comes in and replaces Nasty, be very angry if he came in anyway the dirty fucker.
Bad night?

No not at all, just if Manuel wants this fella for £20 million then who is he gonna drop, Vinny or Nasty or may he play 3CBs?

Translated
City bid of £ 16 million for Real Madrid Defender Pepe (30) denied that Real Madrid want £ 24 million for Pepe

IeMo_2007 said:
Marca claims that we will offer 30m euros & double wages !!!!!!!

The translation from Spanish :

The Manchester City continues to insist on the signing of Pepe, though it declared Florentino transferable. The 'citizens' would provide 30 million euros to convince Madrid, an attractive figure for a player who lost his starting job last season.

Pepe has a contract until 2016 but it is not essential that the player came to Madrid from Porto. In fact, Madrid has five plants, since Nacho perform at the central defense next season even though Mou bet on him as a winger.

The City aims to tempt the Portuguese defender with a sharp rise in wages, it could offer almost double what he earns in Madrid, about 3.5 million euros.

The link :
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/06/27/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1372327827.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/06/27/futbol/ ... 27827.html</a>

But... but... but... we could have offered that for Isco :(

Everytime I watch him play he seems like a liability! The only thing going for him is his experience in Europe 8m would be a fair price for a back up

waspish said:
Everytime I watch him play he seems like a liability! The only thing going for him is his experience in Europe 8m would be a fair price for a back up

I'd have him for 8-10mil. Good player, lots of experience at the highest level and having Nasty, Kompany and Pepe as the 3 cb for next season looks good to me. And I would forgive him for booting a Utd player in the last minute if we were winning or 2 if we were losing!

waspish said:
Look at his weak weak play against Lewandowski in Dortmund. For someone who likes to think of himself as a hard man, he was bullied from start to finish in that game.

Big YES for me, he's a fantastic player,

One of the best and most consistent central defenders in Europe!

I don't give **** about the price. you get what you paid for

And I certainly don't give a flying monkey what happen in the past!

New club, new league, new challenge. Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.