Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini will know all about Pepe from his time at Madrid. If he wants him at City i'm happy for him to come here. I'm sure he will know how to get the best out of him.

Pepe will form a commanding partnership with Kompany but Nastic will still get ample time to develop, what with all the suspensions and injuries that Kompany and Pepe seem to get.

Putting it like that are they going to get enough playing time together if they are always suspended or injured? :-)

deano ou812 said:
Twenty million for a thirty year old defender,has someone lost their mind fcuk me and to top it off he's a right dirty bast**d ...

Agreed

i think we should go for somebody like n'koulou instead of him. he is 23, was one of the french leagues stand out players last season and according to french newspaper l'equipe could be available for less than 13m. him and nastasic can fight it out for cb slot whilst both still developing

Stay well clear will be a liability the media will have him sent of every other week and for fucking 20m what is being reported its a joke of a fee 8m and only pay him when he is on the pitch!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.