Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all saw when kompany was out , what a difference there was...Pepe anything between 15-20 mill I would settle for....

champion league experience
tough..hopefully will keep his hot hotheadedness to a minimum

Apart from his age I don't see why anyone wouldn't want him. A classy ball playing defender with bags of European experience, n can mix it with the toughest strikers out there when needed.

wrongun73 said:
Apart from his age I don't see why anyone wouldn't want him. A classy ball playing defender with bags of European experience, n can mix it with the toughest strikers out there when needed.

Because he's not a very nice man apparently ;). I'm with you bud, he'd be a cracking signing.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
oakiecokie said:
jake28 said:
Ha ha so true. The love in for Begirestein on here is cringeworthy at times.

Can also be said of the fucking idiots who complain,when not even giving the chance of our new players to show what they can do,before passing judgement.

Bang on...

I also hope that our owner doesn't come on bluemoon often, because if he read half the shite spouted on here he would be off quicker than you could say 'spoilt bastard fans'

I know I would

Its so unbelievable IBH.I can only assume that those complaining never saw us way back in the halcyon (not) shit days when we would be delighted to watch Barry Silkman,Bobby Owen and the likes.
I`ve said it before mate,some of these need to take a rest from their FIFA box games and come and join the rest of us in the real world.

wrongun73 said:

also please refer to Lover City's earlier posts on Pepe's disciplinary record over the last year or two - he has been fine

I'll always have my doubts about his temperament after seeing him kick Messi all over the place and then stamp on his hand when he was down. C*nts trick.

MCFC-alan88 said:
I'll always have my doubts about his temperament after seeing him kick Messi all over the place and then stamp on his hand when he was down. C*nts trick.
This is exactly what we have been missing IMO. Our team is full of sissys ever since NDJ left, well, apart from Zaba and Milner. This guy gives us the X factor. Strikers will be scared to come up against him because he is quick, strong, athletic and, most importantly, not afraid to get stuck in when push comes to shove. Kompany, our best defender, looked like an amateur in the champions league yet he is also one of the leagues best defender as well. Pepe is a bully, he won't duck or dodge out of challenges and tackles whilst also having the uncanny ability to play long balls and make passes to someone other than the bloke standing right next to him.

jake28 said:
oakiecokie said:
jake28 said:
Ha ha so true. The love in for Begirestein on here is cringeworthy at times.

Can also be said of the fucking idiots who complain,when not even giving the chance of our new players to show what they can do,before passing judgement.

I think many fear the same mistakes of last summer which is understandable. Navas will be quality though.

We missed some targets last summer, as we have every summer. It happens & will continue to. That's life.

We have signed two top players in positions where we needed them, so it is already impossible to 'fear the mistakes of last summer' .

The_Mo said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
This is exactly what we have been missing IMO. Our team is full of sissys ever since NDJ left, well, apart from Zaba and Milner. This guy gives us the X factor. Strikers will be scared to come up against him because he is quick, strong, athletic and, most importantly, not afraid to get stuck in when push comes to shove. Kompany, our best defender, looked like an amateur in the champions league yet he is also one of the leagues best defender as well. Pepe is a bully, he won't duck or dodge out of challenges and tackles whilst also having the uncanny ability to play long balls and make passes to someone other than the bloke standing right next to him.

How is stamping on someones hand "exactly what we're missing"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.