Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
dan.j.mcfc said:
No Ham In Manchester said:
What's the latest on this? some people saying we aren't in for him anymore, some saying we are gonna get him, leaving me all confused

If the reports are true, we made a £15m bid and it was rejected, its now "reported" we're going back with a £20m offer. Seems a bit pricey for a 30 year old lunatic but I trust in pelle.

Ahh cheers, hope we sign him, quality defender, and a lunatic yes but we've been missing that since Mario left ;)

waspish said:
We have Garcia now as a centre back he is going nowhere and he won't be playing midfield
[bigimg]http://media.tumblr.com/588b254f72f85de1687f0209132c54b1/tumblr_inline_mhrm9beWcW1r1yr6b.gif[/bigimg]

cookster said:
Hope this doesn't happen. We're finally rid of the Circus acts, Tevez and Mario let's not immediately sign a new one.

Exactly right. We dont need the bad press this guy would bring. Media field day every game he played.

Not too crazy about signing Pepe for 20 million. Can't really think of any other good CBs though. It's also nice that he could fill in at DM if needed. I definitely think that if we get a back up CB than that should be the summer shopping done unless we get an offer for Kolarov and have to replace him with new back up LB.

pudge said:
waspish said:
We have Garcia now as a centre back he is going nowhere and he won't be playing midfield
[bigimg]http://media.tumblr.com/588b254f72f85de1687f0209132c54b1/tumblr_inline_mhrm9beWcW1r1yr6b.gif[/bigimg]

I'm with you pal, pretty sure we'll unload the useless bag of wank on loan before window closes.

Really don't want him.

He's 30.

Involved in a training ground fight at Real, injured the other guy.

10 game ban for assaulting opposing players.

Stamped on Messi and slyly kicked Fabregas in the same game

Confronted a referee and verbally abused him.

He's going to cost £20m.

He is a complete liability, is not getting any younger and is going to cost a lot. He's a great player but he just doesn't fit in with the holistic model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.