Pep's assistant | Juanma Lillo

I know it is about opinions, but I am baffled by some of the views on here about Lillo. He was passive, copping out, etc. The rationale being that we had to rely on a late winner because Pep wasn’t pulling the strings. There have been countless games where we have had to dig deep, with Pep on the touchline. Sunday was a total carbon copy of Forest away last year, dominate, miss countless chances and then give a daft goal away. Fortunately this time we corrected it. These games happen, it had nothing to do with Pep or Lillo in my view.
we all know that, but with every thread on bluemoon we have to have two sides digging their heels in ,arguing the toss about everything,it's like prime minister's question time on here, no matter what is said the other side wants to argue, even if they agree with each other :)

If my memory serves me correct, wasn’t there a Bluemoon witch-hunt against Lillo 2-3 years ago when we had a bad run of form?

People literally blamed the team’s whole downturn on the lack of animation from Lillo on the bench, who had just replaced Pep’s previous number 2.

Another of Bluemoon’s finest hours..
Yep - remember it well.

If my memory serves me correct, wasn’t there a Bluemoon witch-hunt against Lillo 2-3 years ago when we had a bad run of form?

People literally blamed the team’s whole downturn on the lack of animation from Lillo on the bench, who had just replaced Pep’s previous number 2.

A Bluemoon witch-hunt? Don't talk shit

Yep, I vaguely remember a few saying how Peps new 4-4-2 formation was killing us and Lillo was behind it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.