Pep's contract situation

Kane falling through and pep immediately announcing this in a random interview a highly suspect coincidence
Yeah, the two go hand in hand - 'Arry's not coming (Thank God) so Pep sez he's fuckin' off as well! When, oh when, are City gonna call these turds for what they are!

Strange way to announce it. Maybe some of the words have been lost in translation. If true it is a big story and you would have thought it would be a little more tightly controlled by the club and announced in the UK rather than Brazil?
According to The Athletic he said he'd take a break after the end of his City contract, which ends in 2023...unless he stays longer.

So, very different to what's been reported.

Not for me, he was asked the question directly.

Also he hasn't said he will definitely leave in 2023 despite that various media celebrations this morning. I think there is every chance we get him to 10 years.
Exactly.

Also didn't he said he was gonna take a break like 2 or 3 years in at our club, but ended up carrying on. Or did I misremember?

Don’t think our club would give the job to say Fernandinho! One thing though he would get the utmost respect from all the players so just maybe they will!!?
Just basing it in on past hires, the club hierarchy seems to prefer proven coaches. Which of course, not that large of a sample size, since it's only 3 coaches post-Hughes... Thus we didn't give Arteta the guarantee of taking the job after Pep.

That is of course unless Dinho impresses the hierarchy enough with his coaching.

According to The Athletic he said he'd take a break after the end of his City contract, which ends in 2023...unless he stays longer.

So, very different to what's been reported.
That’s what I read it as. Just like last year, there’s every chance he could still sign another extension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.