Pep's contract situation

Yeah England makes sense, especially when he said a South American team…
He said “I would like to train a South American [national team], European [national team]…I want to have that experience”.

how do you mean? sure he could sign an extension, but his quotes included

"After seven years on this team, I think I’m going to have a stop. I’m going to have to take a break, see what we’ve done. And in the process, I would like to train a South American [team], European [national side], playing a Copa América – I want to have that experience."
I think the article was suggesting there was more to it. They're not incompatible - you can add the "unless I stay longer" onto that and it still makes sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did leave, especially if we win the Champions League, but it sounds like the full interview is more open to interpretation - which is what you'd expect. Lots of managers talk about their plans in terms of the length of their contract - imagine the stress we'd have if Pep took his hero Bielsa's attitude to contracts :)

We should be planning already for the future without pep. It's time to bring the dream team in to acclimatise and make it a smooth transition.....

Andy Morrison and Paul Dickov.

Honestly this is NOT news , cannot understand the bed wetting , the next manager will be identified already, pep might decide to renew , it is a long time off yet
I've heard it'll be Kolorov and he wants you as his assistant.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.