Pep's contract situation

Pep contract up end of next season 2023
Klopp at the end of season 2024 when the media going to ask him every 2 week what’s he going to do!?

"The club is beyond everyone and I know they do the best for me. The best. I know them; when we lose we are sad but nobody is pointing fingers saying 'your fault, your fault, your fault.' We don't do that. I don't feel they talk bad about me when we have bad results. That's why I'm happy here. At other clubs when you lose it's 'what's the problem?'

"The important thing is we are there to fight. Try to play better, no matter who plays. We will continue to do it."

New contract incoming ;)

Reactions: NMB
The media and certain other clubs are desperate to see him go,imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if pep signs another contract extension,everything is here for him regardless the ONLY reason I now see him going is if he needs a rest from the game to recharge his batteries,I’ll say it again as I have previously I think he’ll sign up again for another 3 years round it up to 10 years then go,unless as I’ve mentioned needs a complete break ..

The media and certain other clubs are desperate to see him go,imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if pep signs another contract extension,everything is here for him regardless the ONLY reason I now see him going is if he needs a rest from the game to recharge his batteries,I’ll say it again as I have previously I think he’ll sign up again for another 3 years round it up to 10 years then go,unless as I’ve mentioned needs a complete break ..
agreed mate, he's got years ahead for international football if thats his wish, post covid funds are tight at clubs,who else better than Man City as Jimmy Grimble said.he'l still be with us at 2025

Talk of Ten Haag to the rags ramping up tonight from Sami Mokbel. I personally him down as one of the two possible Pep replacements (other being Luis Enrique).

If he is heading into Stretford for negotiations, one wonders if we’ve informed him that Pep won’t be leaving (thus will be extending…).

Maybe blind optimism, maybe a logical conclusion. For now, just an observation. Fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.