Pep's contract situation

how about he just wins a home derby for once? needs to given the Dippers form. 1 win in 6 previous home derbies which is just abysmal.
What a flapper you are lad.Pannick by name eh!
If you talking about the chavs fair enough,two defeats to them last season probably cost us two trophies,the games you mentioned cost us fuck all apart from pride and bragging rights.

I honestly think him going to Bayern is a good thing now.

He's seen how these clubs are so politicised, and he gets how much of a free reign he has here. He loves that he can build forever here. I think he'll do at least 10 years.
I hope he does stay for 10 years - not in total, from this year.
I'd love to continue watching the football that he lives by for another 10 years.
After that, at age 87 I may not be in control of all my faculties ! My dad's sister lived to 106 so there is hope!!!

So it’s been 2 weeks since he been asked about his contract situation so they ask pep again!

The media are desperate for him to leave our club.
A couple of weeks ago everything seemed very positive about Pep extending, the last couple of weeks he looks a little flat and stressed, let's hope there are no complications to extending.

Wining this season’s title a few game weeks earlier would let pep relax a bit. This dippers’ pressure is not helping us in extending our contract with Pep. Dippers know he is the only one who is holding them from becoming champions again, so he is guilty for everything bad in Premier league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.