Pep's contract situation

I think if we back him this summer with Haaland and maybe a couple of more to refresh the squad I think pep will extend for another 2-3 years! There will be no doubt imo that he will behind the scenes be frustrated we never went all out and secured Kane last summer as I’ve no doubt kaldhoon will have promised him both Grealish and Kane to rejig things.

I think if we back him this summer with Haaland and maybe a couple of more to refresh the squad I think pep will extend for another 2-3 years! There will be no doubt imo that he will behind the scenes be frustrated we never went all out and secured Kane last summer as I’ve no doubt kaldhoon will have promised him both Grealish and Kane to rejig things.
Think Pep is very level headed and understands how difficult these transfers are, I doubt very much his extension depends on getting any particular player, as long as we try, it’d much more down to how happy he is and confident in the squad generally being with him.
No way he says get me Haaland and I’ll sign if not or I’ll walk away.

Think Pep is very level headed and understands how difficult these transfers are, I doubt very much his extension depends on getting any particular player, as long as we try, it’d much more down to how happy he is and confident in the squad generally being with him.
No way he says get me Haaland and I’ll sign if not or I’ll walk away.
Agreed. If Pep decides to walk next year, it won't be because we didn’t get Kane/Haaland/AN Other.

Yep, just look at Liew’s latest in the guardian, complete with the standard snide, baseless dig about our sponsorships

View attachment 37912View attachment 37913

Don’t get it I now Pep is an honest speaking manager, wouldn’t it be great just to piss of all the media and these history clubs for Pep to sign a new 5 year contract?! He can still leave when he wants but it shut up the Media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.