Pep's contract situation

The refresh of the squad gives me optimism he’s staying for the long haul (even more so) given we’re signing youngsters and have brilliant players coming through.

Why would he want to go? He’s worshipped here by fans, players and those around him at the club.
I really think he is here for 2 more seasons atleast

I wonder if he’d fancy being US coach for their home World Cup.
There have been a few suggestions of an international job for Pep. Obviously he would be good at it, but I don’t think it suits him. He loves working with players day after day and improving them, often with minor but telling details.
If I were him, I’d stick with City and then perhaps move to become CFG’s world wide chief coach. Just do another 10 years with us, please Pep.

Over the summer seemed the perfect time to renew and also this coming season is the time, post World Cup, when International jobs become available.

I do find it a bit odd that it’s all gone silent but looking at the young talent we’ve got coming through and the overhaul this summer, that business doesn’t scream “one more season for Pep” does it.

Those are all long term decisions, which makes me optimistic he’s here beyond the upcoming season.

Who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.