Pep's contract situation

There have been a few suggestions of an international job for Pep. Obviously he would be good at it, but I don’t think it suits him. He loves working with players day after day and improving them, often with minor but telling details.
If I were him, I’d stick with City and then perhaps move to become CFG’s world wide chief coach. Just do another 10 years with us, please Pep.
Me too, but I just wonder if being national coach at a home World Cup might tempt him.

It could be that all these changes are in anticipation of a new coach like when the club got ready for Pep. Either way, I'm sure the club knows exactly what Pep's plans are, we don't do short-term planning.

It's going to be a step down, however well as a club we are run
Just have to look at where we were before Pep came and where we are now.

I have no jealousy towards any other team in world football, because we lack in no department.

We are consistent winners from top to bottom and a lot of that has to do with Peps relentless attitude which has become part of our DNA.

It's such a privilege to follow this club and I'll be forever grateful for Pep.

I’d love that to be the case, but I think he’d want the experience for another country.
I don't. Pep has managed in the three best leagues in the world at three of the best clubs. He knows that everything else is a step down. French Farmers League or the Italian Retirement League just don't cut it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.