Pep's contract situation

Just have to enjoy every single game we have with him as one day he'll be elsewhere and we'll miss him immensely
Absolutely, just hope whenever that time does come it'll be someone like Luis Enrique if available, both cut from the same cloth with slight differences to their approach, like Pep Luis Enrique is a super intense coach who would challenge all players and command their respect, I'm only mentioning this as some people here have mentioned Pochettino no disrespect to him but he'd be out of his depth massively I reckon.

I hope Pep stays at least a decade overall I think there's every chance he might as he loves this City and he loves this club plus the freedom he gets too, some people don't get that he's more in charge here than anywhere he's been or ever will be that'll always be something on his mind, so it'd be nice just to shut up idiots fans of other teams who are hoping and dreaming Pep leaves followed by a major City decline in their strange sexual fantasies, there will be no major decline we're here to stay but there's nobody better than Pep nobody we'd rather have so I'd love for those morons to be left traumatised by 5 more years.

No worrying about it too much. I think pep will extend upto 2025. As per jack, pep wanted this squad refresh for some time now. We got the squad refresh. New players new challenge for pep.

Absolutely, just hope whenever that time does come it'll be someone like Luis Enrique if available, both cut from the same cloth with slight differences to their approach, like Pep Luis Enrique is a super intense coach who would challenge all players and command their respect, I'm only mentioning this as some people here have mentioned Pochettino no disrespect to him but he'd be out of his depth massively I reckon.

I hope Pep stays at least a decade overall I think there's every chance he might as he loves this City and he loves this club plus the freedom he gets too, some people don't get that he's more in charge here than anywhere he's been or ever will be that'll always be something on his mind, so it'd be nice just to shut up idiots fans of other teams who are hoping and dreaming Pep leaves followed by a major City decline in their strange sexual fantasies, there will be no major decline we're here to stay but there's nobody better than Pep nobody we'd rather have so I'd love for those morons to be left traumatised by 5 more years.
The best teams don't decline when their managers leave, you only have to look at united and alex fungus* they are still top of the ooh wait :)

* predictive text :)

The best teams don't decline when their managers leave, you only have to look at united and alex fungus* they are still top of the ooh wait :)

* predictive text :)

Nobody's time at the top lasts forever and it wasn't intended as a rag/dipper type comment but I did say their won't be a major decline no decline :)

the rags problem is they veered away from their youth centric vision towards the end of Fergie's reign for commercial interests, that was their identity Busby said something along the lines of "we must do our best to have the best kids on these shores" they don't even have the best youth setup in their local area anymore.

whereas we've got the best academy and it looks bright for our future when our main plan is to produce as many homegrown talents as possible we're looking to create talent long term, we've not even started our future stars from our vision have trickled out a little bit upto now but they'll start coming off that conveyor belt soon so let the good times roll for now :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.