Pep's contract situation

i don’t know if it’s just me but peps not yesterday has me thinking he may have found a new way to make that pasta :P

I just can't see him leaving at this point.. certainly not any time soon?

I'm confident he will stay for longer because of the new players we have and potential for success as a squad. If he is to leave, he'll undoubtedly help the club be in a position to cope when he does - whether through helping identify a replacement or through assisting in bringing new players to the club. What's for certain though, is we will be a less attractive prospect for new players without Pep. He is a huge pull. What's also clear is that our dominance under him ensures we're still a very attractive place for the world's best because they know we are well run and successful and have seen it and grown up with it. Sergio Gomez is evidence of that. There will be superstar kids out there who grew up with Silva, Yaya, De Bruyne, Aguero on their walls and want to play in blue.

Whilst we might not dominate to the same levels as we have under Pep, we'll still be hugely successful whilst Txiki and the board are in place.

Heard a new one about Pep today. :-)
Hes not a manager, he's just an "assembler" .....he buys ready made players and then "assembles" a team and because those players are so good, they practically coach themselves as well. All Pep does is pick the team and acts as a spokesman for our human rights abusers :-)
I love Pep and what he's doing to opposing teams fans! He's a one off. Hope he stays longer than fergie did at the shite!

You've forgotten the filthy oil bit and that they are only here for the money and that no-one has ever of us before! It's wearing a bit thin these days but it still exists amongst the anti-social media kiddies who are totally bored out of their minds with their homework and have nothing better to do to pass their time.

Pep talking about the future of the club.

Just need you to sign a new contract please Pep, where can be better than here right now?

At least get to 10 years and then we'll talk about 20 years.

Pep has more control and a working relation with the higher archi at City than he'll get with any other club so he won't walk away from that easily ! He's says he loves the club the City and his life ! He stated the club and himself will talk about the situation during the world cup break. One thing for sure is that if there were any approaches from.City to other managers the press would be all over it and there's not sqeek of anything ! Remember it was well known Pep.was coming here well over a year beforehand ! Unless there's a club that Pep thinks will suit him better he'll not be going anywhere!
Who the fuck is this higher Archi? Is he the link man between Khaldoon and HRH?

All the noise is he will renew and it would seem a strange time to leave.

That all set, just sign it so we don’t have to worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.