Pep's contract situation

I am worried the England managers job becoming available might complicate things.

Hope i am wrong.

One reason to pray for an England World Cup win :-)

I can see him heading up an association though. Pretty sure he’s been consulted by the FA on how he gets teams to play the same brand of football. The Fa want St George’s Park to produce teams that all play the same football so movement between the age groups is smooth. No better team than us at that.
Naaah. Allardyce is the man to coach the coaches. There are far more players to pick from with that style unlike the small core who could make up a Pep squad.

I am worried the England managers job becoming available might complicate things.

Hope i am wrong.

There is absolutely nothing to gain managing international teams, there's not enough time to imprint any style of play, you don't really play anything competitive, you get competitive games because teams are shit across the board and pep would have months to think himself into playing no defence and loaded up on one side because Luxembourg have a half decent right midfield.

The potential of Pep extending his contract during the world cup, as has been mooted, is really the only single reason I am mildly looking forward to the world cup.

He can pick the phone up to any national side in the world and get their job the day he feels like it so forget talk of a window opening for him soon because of the World Cup.

He isn’t going anywhere anytime soon imo.

Hope i am wrong.

It's 2025. England have just failed to qualify for the world cup. Azerbaijan took advantage of an awful howler as Maguire's terribly weighted pass back to Jordan Pickford forced him to attempt a one-two with his own face that rebounded into the goal. The Sun has superimposed Pep's face on a bowl of patatas bravas with the headline "Peptatas Bravas: What a Spud".

The longer he's been here the more he seems to understand the club and fanbase. I think he also likes the fact we're up against the bloody so called history clubs, the establishment and the biased media. Hopefully he stays and outstrips Ferguson's achievements.

Reactions: Bez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.