Pep's contract situation

You know what, at this moment in time, I personally could do with a change in philosophy.
His stuborness in lack of counter attacking and defensive knowledge (IE - no plan B) is tiring, Not that it's up to me thank god, but, I’m not that arsed about a change now...it's time.
He doesn’t want to be here? fair doos, adios.
Still blame him for the CL final CDM shambles.
I love the ludicrous idea of Pep not having a Plan B.
There aren't enough letters in the alphabet for the number of plans he has!

I love the ludicrous idea of Pep not having a Plan B.
There aren't enough letters in the alphabet for the number of plans he has!
A decent rule of thumb is that any football "fan" who parrots the cliche that any manager "Has no plan B" is a fucking clueless pub fan who doesn't understand anything about the game. But to say it about Pep Guardiola just shows you are dealing with a balloon.

He made 3 tactical changes at different times during Saturday's game, starting at half time.

I think I’ll be giving this place a swerve when Pep finally calls it a day

People are in for a rude awakening when he’s gone, it literally is the definition of be careful what you wish for

Our manager is in the conversation for greatest coach of all time and some people want him gone - not enough counter attacking apparently

jesus

He's the best manager we have ever had no doubt but comments like this always make me roll my eyes. Like we are going to be fighting relegation when Pep leaves. We are far too well run for that to happen. Whenever he decides to call it time we will still be winning titles and cups and signing top players.

That 'pub style’ plan B ‘hoof it up whatever you want to call it beat us on Sat. Edrson MOM? fuck that!
No one wants Pep to leave btw, but life goes on.
Mancini and Pellers never won the CL either, we’ll be ok - there there.
man the fuck up! Sats game was shite -no subs played -joke.

We have a small minority that long for the long ball game and a good old fashioned 1-0.

Silly fuckers.
I don't mind a wee bit of long ball interspersed with the stuff Mancini brought, that Pellers honed and Pep took to staggeringly new heights, but not ninety minutes of endless passing that just plays into an organised defence's hands, although once they play 'handball' we do get a corner!

I don't mind a wee bit of long ball interspersed with the stuff Mancini brought, that Pellers honed and Pep took to staggeringly new heights, but not ninety minutes of endless passing that just plays into an organised defence's hands, although once they play 'handball' we do get a corner!
To be fair against Brighton, Pep changed the tactics after 20 minutes of their man to man pressing. Straight away Ederson played a long ball over them and Haaland scored. If teams stay deep though and rely on their own long balls, our long balls don't work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.