Pep's contract situation

That’s a tad harsh, he should have made more subs, and earlier, on Saturday. Just because he’s a football genius doesn’t make him infallible. Otherwise we might as we well just fuck the forum off if we aren’t allowed to question his decisions.
Maybe he should have made more subs, that’s not the point and of course he can be questioned . I’d have brought on Mahrez for Gundo after half time. But the clown I’m responding to earlier said he wanted Pep to leave and laid out a set of cliched crap, and this was his addition to it.

If you’ve ANY shread of credibility or decency SHOW me where I said he should be sacked...come-on - you talk absolute shite - NEVER SAID THAT ONCE. Tumbleweeds are blowing. I like how you’ve three or four homies who like your bullying posts. get a grip man. we're all allowed an opinion, never let it get personal.
You know what, at this moment in time, I personally could do with a change in philosophy.
His stuborness in lack of counter attacking and defensive knowledge (IE - no plan B) is tiring, Not that it's up to me thank god, but, I’m not that arsed about a change now...it's time.
He doesn’t want to be here? fair doos, adios.
Still blame him for the CL final CDM shambles.

All well and good but it plainly wasn’t working on Saturday, which is the case in point, and consequently in my opinion he should know his own planning can be wrong so adjust accordingly. Don’t see what is wrong with people expressing that opinion?
The point is if you have a methodology that works 9/10 out of ten times, and you only need it to work 7/10 times, then you're going to keep doing it accepting it won't work 1/10.

And nothing is wrong with expressing that opinion, but in the same way that there's nothing wrong with people disagreeing with it and expressing counter opinions.

If you’ve ANY shread of credibility or decency SHOW me where I said he should be sacked...come-on - you talk absolute shite - NEVER SAID THAT ONCE. Tumbleweeds are blowing. I like how you’ve three or four homies who like your bullying posts. get a grip man. we're all allowed an opinion, never let it get personal.
You know what, at this moment in time, I personally could do with a change in philosophy.
His stuborness in lack of counter attacking and defensive knowledge (IE - no plan B) is tiring, Not that it's up to me thank god, but, I’m not that arsed about a change now...it's time.
He doesn’t want to be here? fair doos, adios.
Still blame him for the CL final CDM shambles.

Thats me accepting if he wants to go then fair enough, I never said 'SACK HIM', they're two WIDELY seperate things? acceptance of his probable time to move on ‘if' thats what he wants isn’t sacking him.
“he doesn’t want to be here? fair doos, adios.” is what I said.

Barca didn’t unravel that quickly, Vilanova then Enrique had a fair bit of success. I think their unraveling came from. The boardroom more than their coaches.
Bayern too did okay post Pep. Pick the right candidate and keep the DOF and the philosophy of football consistent and I think we’d be okay. I do think it’s important he stays for another 2 or 3 years though because most of the candidates I see are a couple of years off, like Kompany. Not sure who we’d go for if it was next summer, I did think Ten Hag but thats gone.
Agree mate , by all accounts Pep is extending and that’s great for the club , when he does go I’d expect Txiki and maybe Soriano to go soon after , and who could blame them ? Their remit was to get Pep and create La Maisa part two - job done for me , and that legacy will stick around for a decade or more if they do leave the club , Pep obviously loves the club that much is clear and has single handedly changed football in this country , how many times now do you hear the word press from all and sundry at every level of football in this country in all divisions? He’s a once in a lifetime manager , a visionary , let’s be clear , that when he does leave there will be a drop off, he’s elevated this club to a completely different level. We got beat off Brentford- big fucking deal , i blame this fucking charade of a World Cup from our point of view , we will smash it second half of the season , trust Pep , trust the club .

Thats me accepting if he wants to go then fair enough, I never said 'SACK HIM', they're two WIDELY seperate things? acceptance of his probable time to move on ‘if' thats what he wants isn’t sacking him.
“he doesn’t want to be here? fair doos, adios.” is what I said.
Why don’t you stick to asking why the Royal Navy don’t police the Channel? You sound so nice in that thread,

Agree mate , by all accounts Pep is extending and that’s great for the club , when he does go I’d expect Txiki and maybe Soriano to go soon after , and who could blame them ? Their remit was to get Pep and create La Maisa part two - job done for me , and that legacy will stick around for a decade or more if they do leave the club , Pep obviously loves the club that much is clear and has single handedly changed football in this country , how many times now do you hear the word press from all and sundry at every level of football in this country in all divisions? He’s a once in a lifetime manager , a visionary , let’s be clear , that when he does leave there will be a drop off, he’s elevated this club to a completely different level. We got beat off Brentford- big fucking deal , i blame this fucking charade of a World Cup from our point of view , we will smash it second half of the season , trust Pep , trust the club .
Not sure Soriano would leave he has all he wants with CFG, a vision that was his and he’s been allowed to implement it by us where at Barca he wasn’t. Txiki, I don’t know but where would he go thats better than he has with us, he trusted and given a lot of freedom to operate. If he gets to help pick the next manager why not stay.

Not sure Soriano would leave he has all he wants with CFG, a vision that was his and he’s been allowed to implement it by us where at Barca he wasn’t. Txiki, I don’t know but where would he go thats better than he has with us, he trusted and given a lot of freedom to operate. If he gets to help pick the next manager why not stay.
Again mate I totally agree , but let’s have it right - Txiki need never work again and may fancy his feet up in his motherland , what is clear to me that they both love this club , I don’t think many on hear expected Pep to do more than 4 years , and here we are with Pep more than likely to do 8/9 years with us , he’s fell in love with the club and everything about it , he’s even away from his wife ffs everyday ! Things change that’s all I’m saying mate ! Vinny for me next , he’d galvanise us and steady the ship and make us kick on !

Luis Enrique is the best choice. He won a historic treble at Barcelona and is making history with Spain.
QHSCVERRFBAD5LBFYJMCZ6AHSY.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.