Pep's contract situation

Nah mate. First he said Pep needed to be sacked. Then he said Pep wants to leave. Then he said he had no plan B. Then he said he should have brought subs on. Not every opinion in football is equal, most are stupid and this guy is clearly an ignoramus because of the sum total of those posts, not the one that you read in isolation.
If you’ve ANY shread of credibility or decency SHOW me where I said he should be sacked...come-on - you talk absolute shite - NEVER SAID THAT ONCE. Tumbleweeds are blowing. I like how you’ve three or four homies who like your bullying posts. get a grip man. we're all allowed an opinion, never let it get personal.

That’s what Liverpool fans and United fans thought when dalglish and Ferguson left I imagine.

I fear that the drop off when pep leaves will be enormous.
Depends who we get, we'll lose a couple of players but hopefully get Bellingham in and it might be a chance to change our style of play. Although, I'd love Pep to stay.

He's the best manager we have ever had no doubt but comments like this always make me roll my eyes. Like we are going to be fighting relegation when Pep leaves. We are far too well run for that to happen. Whenever he decides to call it time we will still be winning titles and cups and signing top players.
The point is we will be one of many fighting for the title , Pep elevates the team to beyond what is normally possible in English football

he also does this on a consistent basis

i doubt we will return to mediocrity but the days of dominating like this will be over

Hopefully you do as well.

Like fucking cockroaches a handful of posters on here. Nowhere to be seen unless we don’t win a game and then boom….
Don’t take stuff out of context, people were saying he might want to leave - I was saying, basically we can’t stop him or influence him, don’t get personal - take a chill pill.

It's not about whether you can question his choices but more about zooming out and looking at the bigger picture.

Pep clearly has a methodology where he makes extensive tactical planning based on the opposition, and rarely makes early subs if the team he has put out are following the instructions. That's his methodology. That methodology has made him one of the most successful managers in club football across three countries. Because it's football even the most successful manager will lose games, but what "happy clappers" on here are saying is that it doesn't make sense to say his methodology doesn't work or that he should change his approach when the same methodology have brought both us and him unprecedented success.
All well and good but it plainly wasn’t working on Saturday, which is the case in point, and consequently in my opinion he should know his own planning can be wrong so adjust accordingly. Don’t see what is wrong with people expressing that opinion?

That’s what Liverpool fans and United fans thought when dalglish and Ferguson left I imagine.

I fear that the drop off when pep leaves will be enormous.
Utter tripe, we are not a one man team, player or manager, bayern and barca did okay when pep left, no reason to believe we won't. We have the owner, board, facilities and players to continue being successful

All well and good but it plainly wasn’t working on Saturday, which is the case in point, and consequently in my opinion he should know his own planning can be wrong so adjust accordingly. Don’t see what is wrong with people expressing that opinion?
And have a strong number two who tells him things as well

The point is we will be one of many fighting for the title , Pep elevates the team to beyond what is normally possible in English football

he also does this on a consistent basis

i doubt we will return to mediocrity but the days of dominating like this will be over

We were equally well run off the field in the latter stages of Pellegrini’s rein but still only managed to scrape a Champs lge place. Pep has been the difference these last 6 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.