Pep's contract situation

I love the way people round on other blues on here, his point was if pep wants out then so be it, we need to accept he won't be here for ever and yes we have had some wonderful times and seen some great football, but Pep isn't without fault, and we will see a new manager at some point, but do you all believe that city haven't planned for this? and do you all believe when Pep leaves we are done?
Doubt there’s any plan yet as we almost certainly don’t need one yet.When we need a plan we’ll have one , it will most likely be a good one. As good as Pep probably not quite but who knows.

I don't think he is going anywhere anytime soon. I might be wrong but that is what I think at the moment.

Doubt there’s any plan yet as we almost certainly don’t need one yet.When we need a plan we’ll have one , it will most likely be a good one. As good as Pep probably not quite but who knows.
I think we do need a plan now, as pep is here for 3 seasons tops in my opinion, we can't leave it to chance, and I believe we are already looking at alternatives, just like we had Pep lined up long before he signed

I’m sure last time he renewed, we had just lost to Spurs where behind in the league and a load of wet wipes said he was done.

Arsenal have had an unbelievable start, we’ve had a good one.

The second half will be tough as we have decent teams to play, but we’re in a good position.

Trust in Pep and let’s hope he renews and the wet wipes learn their lesson again!

The fact we’re not hearing anything from the media about potential new managers says to me the club already know he’s staying

Surely if there was any chance he was going the club would be putting out feelers and if they were the press would get wind of it

Kompany might not be the one, turned out lampard wasn't the one for Chelsea.
Too much too soon for Lampard. Kompany is nowhere near ready to manage us yet. He needs to get Burnley up to be able to compete in the PL playing the style of football he is at the moment. Not easy, but he's doing well right now.

I love the way people round on other blues on here, his point was if pep wants out then so be it, we need to accept he won't be here for ever and yes we have had some wonderful times and seen some great football, but Pep isn't without fault, and we will see a new manager at some point, but do you all believe that city haven't planned for this? and do you all believe when Pep leaves we are done?
I understand that Pep won't be at the club for ever but what SJT says below is just ridiculous.
He Says:
His stubbornness in lack of counter attacking and defensive knowledge (IE - no plan B) is tiring, Its time for a change he says, Pep has no plan b.

Pep has won 4 out of the last 5 premier leagues for gods sake!!
You know what, at this moment in time, I personally could do with a change in philosophy.
His stuborness in lack of counter attacking and defensive knowledge (IE - no plan B) is tiring, Not that it's up to me thank god, but, I’m not that arsed about a change now...it's time.
He doesn’t want to be here? fair doos, adios.
Still blame him for the CL final CDM shambles.

I understand that Pep won't be at the club for ever but what SJT says below is just ridiculous.
He Says:
His stubbornness in lack of counter attacking and defensive knowledge (IE - no plan B) is tiring, Its time for a change he says, Pep has no plan b.

Pep has won 4 out of the last 5 premier leagues for gods sake!!
I agree with some points you make and some points he makes, Guardiola doesn't really have a plan B it's his way of playing and that's it, sometimes his stubborn ways are there for all to see, sometimes he over thinks things, he has been given more time than any other city manager, who knows where mancini would have taken us, who knows where Manuel would have taken us? Pep took over the club when it was in a great place, I dont give 2 fucks about the champions league if I am honest, but Pep has not covered himself in glory with us in that competition, the final against Chelsea was all on Pep, we kept the same team all competition, then he decides to change it all for the final, if he does go my 2 choices would be Arteta or Howe

Last edited:
I’m sure last time he renewed, we had just lost to Spurs where behind in the league and a load of wet wipes said he was done.

Arsenal have had an unbelievable start, we’ve had a good one.

The second half will be tough as we have decent teams to play, but we’re in a good position.

Trust in Pep and let’s hope he renews and the wet wipes learn their lesson again!
I love the old wet wipes comments, if anyone dares to question anything they are a wet wipe, how original, is the word wet wipes used for likes and popularity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.