Pep's contract situation

Howe was superb at Bournemouth, keeping them in the Prem as long as he did was outstanding.

Now at Newcastle he is starting to build something that could be special, he is a very good man, intelligent , and a superb man manager and this season is showing he is also a good football technician.

Newcastle with the backing they have will be a huge force in the coming seasons at home and in Europe, and from what I see, Howe can be very much the leader of it, good luck to him, as said a very decent, humble man.
Alright Eddie

I could see Pep as some sort of ambassador/consultant after he finishes, but it would depend on what our board’s vision was and what Pep wants to do.

We don’t need what the rags have done with the Pisscan.
It would be good to keep him around but it would need to be handled better than the rags. Wouldn’t want the ghost of pep rearing every time we drop points or lose a cup.

If Pep is genuine about not been able to find another club like city then maybe something can be worked out. Probably wishful thinking on my part. He has build this club, I would say it will be hard to walk away from.

I could see Pep as some sort of ambassador/consultant after he finishes, but it would depend on what our board’s vision was and what Pep wants to do.

We don’t need what the rags have done with the Pisscan.

What? Torture him?

alex-ferguson-manchester-united.gif

It would be good to keep him around but it would need to be handled better than the rags. Wouldn’t want the ghost of pep rearing every time we drop points or lose a cup.

If Pep is genuine about not been able to find another club like city then maybe something can be worked out. Probably wishful thinking on my part. He has build this club, I would say it will be hard to walk away from.
It’d be hard unless the new manager was on board, but he could do the academy!

We are a much different beast , a massive machine if you will, we need a proven at the highest level manager so howe, lol, i like him but not for us
Not many managers about proven at the highest level unfortunately, and the ones that are, are getting on in years, Howe is still young and I believe he could achieve great things at the highest level, out of interest who would you go for?

Not many managers about proven at the highest level unfortunately, and the ones that are, are getting on in years, Howe is still young and I believe he could achieve great things at the highest level, out of interest who would you go for?

1668639372638.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.