Pep's contract situation

Agree with you about Howe! The one thing with Howe and Potter is they live Breath sleep football done the hard yards too! Don’t forget City wanted Howe to be Pep assistant when he first came to city! I’d have no qualms if city went for Howe a truly football man! Also so very good with the media a calm person to!
I quite like howe as well, wouldn't mind him managing us one day.

You can forget Arteta he has built that arsenal team to where they are now got the team he wants the director of football he wants! He will never leave Arsenal..

Money talks. Already rumours of Barca wanting him if they sack Xavi also offering a higher wage than hes on at Arsenal. But with us Peps created a legacy here, but he apparently at other jobs picks the manager he wants to replace him. So if that is true and Pep hand picks Arteta to be his replacement do you see Arteta really saying no?

There will be alot of managers in jobs now that will want the Man City job if Pep left due to the funds, the set up , the owners , the success which has happened. I think also if we dont win the champions league under Pep the job becomes even more wanted, due to a manager thinking i can do what pep didnt do and win the champions league with this team.

Money talks. Already rumours of Barca wanting him if they sack Xavi also offering a higher wage than hes on at Arsenal. But with us Peps created a legacy here, but he apparently at other jobs picks the manager he wants to replace him. So if that is true and Pep hand picks Arteta to be his replacement do you see Arteta really saying no?

There will be alot of managers in jobs now that will want the Man City job if Pep left due to the funds, the set up , the owners , the success which has happened. I think also if we dont win the champions league under Pep the job becomes even more wanted, due to a manager thinking i can do what pep didnt do and win the champions league with this team.

Don’t think Arteta would go to Barcelona if they win the league won’t move anyway for a long long time

Barcelona is first in the Spanish league, and Lewandoski is the top scorer. maybe they are not thinking of arteta or anyone..

Agree with you about Howe! The one thing with Howe and Potter is they live Breath sleep football done the hard yards too! Don’t forget City wanted Howe to be Pep assistant when he first came to city! I’d have no qualms if city went for Howe a truly football man! Also so very good with the media a calm person to!
Eddie Howe should of got the England job instead of Southgate.
But yeah,I'd take him at City,no danger.

There is a club that is also interested in Luis Enrique, it is Atletico Madrid, Simeone will leave in the summer, that's for sure! I hope our managers can convince him to come here.

Six posts and this is one of them.

I'll meet you at the south stand bar in the ground you definitely go to as a totally authentic City fan before the next game to discuss your post further.

(Edit: fuck me, I've just read the other five. You're making it too obvious, mate. I know we've all got time to kill before the world cup starts, but this is all too transparent)
The DeBruyne one was my favourite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.