Pep's contract situation

When ? after Atletico. Doubt they are looking that far ahead yet.
I did not understand your question. Simeone leaves Atletico Madrid in the summer. and the Madrid club wants to hire Luis Enrique. I hope they don't take it from us

I did not understand your question. Simeone leaves Atletico Madrid in the summer. and the Madrid club wants to hire Luis Enrique. I hope they don't take it from us
I'm suggesting we aren't looking for a manager for this summer. If I'm wrong, though I doubt I am, and we are we would know already we would already be speaking to replacements and if Enrique was one he'd already know.

Why? 3 longterm managers since the takeover, all won leagues and cups, Pep winning the most while spending the most and having the best depth of quality. As long as the money is there, the club is successful. One Champions League final in 7 years - with the resources available - is hardly indicative of some indispensable messiah.

A more exciting, direct style of play that allows the likes of Foden and Grealish play their natural games and maximise their unique talents would reinvigorate the club.
Hmmm

Why? 3 longterm managers since the takeover, all won leagues and cups, Pep winning the most while spending the most and having the best depth of quality. As long as the money is there, the club is successful. One Champions League final in 7 years - with the resources available - is hardly indicative of some indispensable messiah.

A more exciting, direct style of play that allows the likes of Foden and Grealish play their natural games and maximise their unique talents would reinvigorate the club.
"Reinvigorate"?!

Once pep Extends all this whose are next manager going to be can be put on the back burner for another year or two..
Offer it Delaney. Get in him the chair with Txiki in his signing jumper next to him, ready to rip up the contract and call him the world’s biggest hypocrite, before Pep saunters in and signs his 2 year extension.

EyAiUnM8fdvLq.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.