Pep's contract situation

I quite literally read the comments and opinions of thousands of blues every week due to my job and I've literally not seen one person that shares this view. It feels a lot like you've made that up to justify your take tbh.
Totally agree, no one in their right mind would want Pep to leave.

The scary thing is that there is a lot of room for improvement for Pep and this team, scary for the opposition that is ;)

I quite literally read the comments and opinions of thousands of blues every week due to my job and I've literally not seen one person that shares this view. It feels a lot like you've made that up to justify your take tbh.
I wonder if some share this opinion but are reluctant to say so openly.
I would like Pep to complete 10 years, then call it a day.

I wonder if some share this opinion but are reluctant to say so openly.
I would like Pep to complete 10 years, then call it a day.
I don't see the value in putting a time line on it.
I want pep to stay as long as he is the best man for the job and it's in the best interests of the club in the short and long term.

I don't see the value in putting a time line on it.
I want pep to stay as long as he is the best man for the job and it's in the best interests of the club in the short and long term.
I just think that after 10 years he might start to get stale here. Both he and the club would need a reboot. New challenge for him, new thinking for us.

I would love Pep to stay a few more years, a football genius and one who truly loves this club but I just get the sense there's a lot of fans out there ready for a change. They're just not excited by Pep's football. They may even think the grasser will be greener on the other side which all know is never true. Long live Pep and Manchester City and I hope he stays after we win the Champs league.
I think you'll catch a few in your net with this one.

There is bound to be more of it than you think. Heck one or two on here have suggested it.

If I try, I can get to a point of understanding (not agreeing with) that view. Pep put it out there himself after all with his, 'I love spaghetti, but cant have spaghetti every day' analogy.

Where it then falls apart is, the next step in it. i.e Who's next then, who do you want instead. And that's when you realize there is just noone better, to hypothetically take over. We can't agree which manager to imagine in a hypothetical three years away, never mind thinking of one to take over from pep right now, just because someone might feel they might 'fancy a bit of a change'.

On not finding the football exciting though, that part, I can't understand, try as I may.

He doesn’t really like the press, so this is his way of talking to the fans without involving them.

Also there’s no stars in this really young Spanish team so he’s keeping the focus on himself.

And it’s fun. There’s nothing else to do in Qatar. My Spanish is not good enough to really enjoy it unfortunately.
All I managed to interpret was “Hola Amigo, dos cervezas por favor”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.