Pep's contract situation

Does that make it ten years? It doesn't doesn't it.

Should just sign a new ten year deal.

I wonder what will happen when Khaldoon decides to move on. He's been sensational for us.
Whilst he is there I always think Tixi, Pep, Feran..we will always replace quality with quality but without him we really enter the unknown.

Why would a player drop off?

Do they think playing badly for a season will make the new manager like them?

Do they not want to win trophies in May?

Do you not think Pep would bench anyone giving less than 100%?
Well yes, but it’s human nature when an incentive is missing. It has happened many times before over the last 50 years. For example, there was a clear drop off in Pellegrini’s last season and when Ferguson announced his first retirement, manu went completely to pot.

Does that make it ten years? It doesn't doesn't it.

Should just sign a new ten year deal.

I wonder what will happen when Khaldoon decides to move on. He's been sensational for us.
Whilst he is there I always think Tixi, Pep, Feran..we will always replace quality with quality but without him we really enter the unknown.
Oh don’t.

Well yes, but it’s human nature when an incentive is missing. It has happened many times before over the last 50 years. For example, there was a clear drop off in Pellegrini’s last season and when Ferguson announced his first retirement, manu went completely to pot.

What incentive is missing? Is playing games not an incentive in Pep's last season? Are there no trophies at the end of 2024/25?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.