Pep's contract situation

Got to feel for the bloke sick of us passing side to side and even backwards when one pass could get us up the pitch quicker.

He posted that last week, so he’ll have to put up with 2.5 more years of it.
He resides in a pit of despair. Honest to god I don’t know why anybody would bother with a sport they get no joy out of whatsoever. These are the best days ever in the history of the club and it’s a fucking privilege to be along for the ride.

He resides in a pit of despair. Honest to god I don’t know why anybody would bother with a sport they get no joy out of whatsoever. These are the best days ever in the history of the club and it’s a fucking privilege to be along for the ride.
What with tika taka football and VAR, it’s the end of days for football.

Well, it isn’t, but is for some that need to focus on the negative.

Which genius so-called journalist said that Pep would want to tear up his contract when he saw mourinho move in at the swamp?
How did that go then?

Duncan Castles the absolute joker. Said Pep had been ‘tactically and mentally bested’ by Mourinho in Spain…
I think the answer to this specific question was Patrick Barclay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.